Classic Assassin Breaker Help!

Started by neoneoneo, Apr 16, 2017, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neoneoneo

I need help in some builds and equips for an assassin breaker.

I currently have a
9x str
9x vit
2x agi
2x dex
If my stats are bad, im willing to make a new one lol.

And im using +4 assassin dagger (R) and 2dwolf 2 orcskel main gauche
Is this set ok? Please give some more build examples.

Whats better for emp breaking? Katar or DD?

If katar, what would be thr best weap+carding?
If DD, what would be the best daggers to use ( Our server currently have no Ice pick)

Whats the average time an assassin can break an emp?

Please give me some build examples and weapon samples so i can have a better idea on what i have to do.
All feedbacks and suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Franky4Fingers

Hey,

Your current build is the "safe" breaker build, Because with 9x vit, assassin dagger, thara, matyr and poo poo, you have a chance of surviving Asura Strike.

In classic setup, if you want to go all in, a natural CRIT (6x luk) build assassin would have the best breaking time.
SS card  +desert wolf + orc skeleton is a good combination for that.

Average time depends on whether you are buffed or not, but a buffed katar breaker can reach 60sec breaking time, for 80sec on the Assassin Dagger sin.

neoneoneo

Quote from: Franky4Fingers on Apr 16, 2017, 03:27 PM
Hey,

Your current build is the "safe" breaker build, Because with 9x vit, assassin dagger, thara, matyr and poo poo, you have a chance of surviving Asura Strike.

In classic setup, if you want to go all in, a natural CRIT (6x luk) build assassin would have the best breaking time.
SS card  +desert wolf + orc skeleton is a good combination for that.

Average time depends on whether you are buffed or not, but a buffed katar breaker can reach 60sec breaking time, for 80sec on the Assassin Dagger sin.

Ok thanks, good to know. Are the weapons im using correct for breaking?
I run down to the emp with assassin dagger and cranial then switch shield to the emp dagger.

Any other tips you can give?

Im also gonna try those nat crit sins. Thanks!!

Franky4Fingers

The weapons are correct yes. Sins sprites are smaller than those of the knights, so if you can stack up in the same cells while breaking (using First aid to stop yourself on the right cell), knights should be taking/tanking asuras while you do the job

neoneoneo