Assasin

Started by Agent287, Jan 03, 2008, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent287

Hiya! I now want to create a new job like Thief to Assasin and yet to be Assasin Cross. So, I was wondering if the stats I need to increase are Agi and Dex only. Also, Is Katar the best weapon for Assasin / Assasin Cross?

Zone

Novice > thief > assassin > high novice > high thief > assassin cross
I use daggers and swords, some use Katars, Katars are generally what crit sins use.
I am a speed/damage sinx.

That is at level 90
Also, it goes by AnthemRO, so it won't work for all servers.
ptt gladius, ddt saber

superja

it really depends on your build. if you just melee stuff to death, agi is your god stat.

but if you want to use a katar and sonic blow, you need to pump strength.

my personal preference is katar as a sin (because your only real offensive skills are sb and grimtooth, which require katar) and switch to daggers after transcend, because you now have breaker and meteor assault.
but neither weapon is better, you build for one or the other.

daggers usually inflict more damage, you can card them up as well.
but katars are faster, and help you out on crits. it's really your call on which you want to use.

phranxis

Quote from: Zone on Jan 03, 2008, 01:21 PM
I use daggers and swords, some use Katars, Katars are generally what crit sins use.

That is at level 90
ptt gladius, ddt saber

so this is not for pvp?

Zone

Quote from: phranxis on Jan 04, 2008, 03:40 AM
Quote from: Zone on Jan 03, 2008, 01:21 PM

That is at level 90
ptt gladius, ddt saber

so this is not for pvp?
I use this for pvp, mvp, and woe.
Though, using a ck or ip would work too, depending on what you are fighting against.
Combat knife for PvP, Ice Pick for Emperium Breaking.

phranxis

mvp and pvp? :o

ok, its a low rate server and how in the hell do you kill mvp.
i cant kill mvp(some) if im not using my creator.

Infection

Well, apparently... Anthem RO customized most of their items and cards to totally make things unbalanced. :]. Now, for a normal low rate... Katar is definately the best.. Well, for crit that is.
sup.

Zone

Quote from: phranxis on Jan 04, 2008, 07:15 AM
mvp and pvp? :o

ok, its a low rate server and how in the hell do you kill mvp.
i cant kill mvp(some) if im not using my creator.

I mvp with friends, edp, Bio's and Champs are a lot better for mvping but sinx's still can.

Agent287

Ok, I'll follow the Katar build then. Hmmmm...Crtical, right? So, is that mean Agi , Dex and Luck?

Zone

Str, agi, luk, and some dex.

Agent287

Uhmmm... the priority stats is Agi, right? And will this be enough to defeat MVP monsters?
Posted on: January 05, 2008, 10:35:44 pm
Quote from: Zone on Jan 04, 2008, 04:45 PM
Str, agi, luk, and some dex.

What do you mean some dex?

And what's the best card for Assasin / +?
Posted on: January 07, 2008, 01:20:52 pm
Compare to LCK and STR. Which is better?

RMSPMS

Well I'm not a sinx master but i can say you would want some dex for a few reasons, hit for one, cast time for another depending on the build, and it helps a little with attack and agi. And from what i gather for mvp killing thanatos cards and kiels were always the rave on servers i was on for mvp killing(watched a sinx solo beezlebub with the right setup and he had the 6666666hp to deal with on the mvp) so hoped to have helped ya out a bit 8)
Save The Planet and the Oxygen. Shoot dumb People Who Waste It

Agent287

Uhmmmm... which is better Katar? Elemental or Non-Elemental?

dorkritual

Well, that is situational. If you have access to really good cards, particularly MVP cards, then neutral property katars or daggers with plenty of slots work best. (+10 specialty jur if using katars, +10 main gauches if using daggers, or Icepick and +10 MG) Also, two Silver Shotels can be good strictly for leveling purposes, like in LHZ 3, using either Cecil Damon or Paper cards. If you have crappy cards, then elemental katars are fine, especially for leveling and MVP'ing. By the way, don't forget that as long as your server is pretty updated, there is the slot enchant NPC as well. This NPC can try to add slots to weapons and armor, but the elemental katars (ice,fire,wind,earth)are nice for this purpose as they can be enchanted with THREE slots if you succeed! Just remember that the chance is only 20% for these weapons, so be prepared to break a few in the process.

phranxis

Quote from: dorkritual on Jan 18, 2008, 10:10 PM
Well, that is situational. If you have access to really good cards, particularly MVP cards, then neutral property katars or daggers with plenty of slots work best. (+10 specialty jur if using katars, +10 main gauches if using daggers, or Icepick and +10 MG) Also, two Silver Shotels can be good strictly for leveling purposes, like in LHZ 3, using either Cecil Damon or Paper cards. If you have crappy cards, then elemental katars are fine, especially for leveling and MVP'ing. By the way, don't forget that as long as your server is pretty updated, there is the slot enchant NPC as well. This NPC can try to add slots to weapons and armor, but the elemental katars (ice,fire,wind,earth)are nice for this purpose as they can be enchanted with THREE slots if you succeed! Just remember that the chance is only 20% for these weapons, so be prepared to break a few in the process.

or...
go for the basics

just like me, i only experimented my sinx then it became a killer
i was just using the falcon muffler equip set then afterwards no one can hit me anymore
for some reason my perfect dodge and flee were so high that even 2 sinxs' cant SonicBow me XD
since then i didnt change my equips (thanks to zenyless characters, i was able not to hunt for sloted equips XD)