Advices for my Glt.Cross PvP build please

Started by Sins, Dec 22, 2011, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sins

Heya guys , i has a lv120/50 Glt.Cross PvP build with Cross Impact as mainly skill to kill peoples.
and im wondering , what i need to get/have to be more powerful.

Heres my Glt's status :
Str   120.
Agi   81.
Vit    87.
Dex 120.
Rest are 1.

And my full attack gears are :
Alice Doll with Vanberk card.
Masquerade / Robo Eye.
+30 Hit,10 Perfect Dodge / all +5 stats wings.
+7 Mink Coat with Porcelio card.
+10 Elemental Sword with 2 Hydra Cards and 1 Howard.
+4 Ice Pick with Turtle General card.
+7 Wool Scarf with Giant Whisper card.
+7 Tidal Shoes with Firelock Soldier card.
2x Vesper Core 02

Other items i has are :
+6 Feather Beret,+5 Valky Shield with Thara Frog card,+5 Diabolus Manteu with Raydric Card,+9 Mes with 1 Hydra 1 Skel Worker and 1 Zipper Bear, Variant Shoes,+7 Tidal Shoes with Moonlight card, and +6 Unfrozen Mink Coat, Diabolus Ring with Mantis card. (still has valky helm and the others stuffs that arent really worth to mention)

so what else do you think i need guys?
i know i need to get Diabolus Armor, but im wondering what card i should compound on it if i get 1 ? Marc? or stick with Porcelio?
and Diabolus Armor + 1 Diabolus ring = +3% attack right? so if i use 2x Diabolus Ring , is it going to be +6% ? or not?
Please tell me what do you guys think and give me some advices, thank you so much guys, and sorry if its too long  :o

Thank you so much guys , Best Regards  ;D

Triper

I don't know but going on stats > 100 is too expensive to me, I would go 100 in str and dex and pump some stat points on LUK to get +/- the same and even some free stat point too use on other places[if the server has full renewal mechanics]. Don't forget that renewal means that 10s for bonus atk don't exist anymore so you can get 101 str and be rocking with no wasted stat points.

No proxy+diab shoes available at the server or too expensive? You're using tidal set ._. BG gears not available too? +9 KVM katar is super awesome lol

I would say get 2 and use marc and porcellio, good for quick swap. Also, why no pasana? DB is nerfed there? Why no ED/medusa? People don't care about stone curse?

The combo of diabolus is on the armor so you need 2 armors to make it be 6% so no, 2 diabolus ring won't give you 6% and instead will just give the initial 3%.

Sins

Quote from: Triper on Dec 22, 2011, 09:49 AM
I don't know but going on stats > 100 is too expensive to me, I would go 100 in str and dex and pump some stat points on LUK to get +/- the same and even some free stat point too use on other places[if the server has full renewal mechanics]. Don't forget that renewal means that 10s for bonus atk don't exist anymore so you can get 101 str and be rocking with no wasted stat points.

No proxy+diab shoes available at the server or too expensive? You're using tidal set ._. BG gears not available too? +9 KVM katar is super awesome lol

I would say get 2 and use marc and porcellio, good for quick swap. Also, why no pasana? DB is nerfed there? Why no ED/medusa? People don't care about stone curse?

The combo of diabolus is on the armor so you need 2 armors to make it be 6% so no, 2 diabolus ring won't give you 6% and instead will just give the initial 3%.
Hey thanks for the reply , well its a new server so theres only few ppols with proxy and only couples with diabolus, but i could get the proxy, and for the shoes , i do has variant shoes , what about proxy + variant? is it good enuf?

sorry but what does bg means again? >_> sorry i dont know about new things on new patchs (i dont even know why morroc was destroyed >_>) bcos i was ro player when i was like 13 or 14 it was still lv99 cap and morroc was still capital city then i quited from gaming , and now im 17 and a friend invited me to his server.

so the best is 1 diabolus ring + 1 vesper core 02? or whut  ???

and about kvm , yesterday a friend of mine told me about kvm's place and i did take a few look , and i dont really know how to get the kvm points and etc, is kvm > +4 icepick with tg card?

thanks for your reply dude , really appreciate it :D and sorry if my reply are too long >_>

Triper

Depends, if it's a pure renewal yes, variants > that, if not then no because there is still glorious shoes > diabolus boots.
Many people can debate in this and that but from the tests I made, proxy+glorious shoes give better reduction overall[yes, even if you take in consideration def] except if you're stacking demi-human reduces like a mad-man like having 50%+ demi-human reduction.

BG = Battlegrounds, it can be resmued as PVP with mini-games. New mini game added sometime ago on RO.
You get points on BG by playing the different rooms that can be exchanged for items - http://irowiki.org/wiki/Battlegrounds

Depends, if the medal of honor has the +% atk script then it will beat the vesper core. If the medal of honor works as a hydra card then vesper will win[not sure on this, playing with memory since renewal is a bit different from pre-renewal]. You could also use medal of honor and a glorious ring. Medal of Honor and Glorious Ring are from BG.

Not sure on this but I think at a full renewal IP sucks a bit because of the atk of the weapon since KVM has the slaughter bonus and that gives an huge boost because it's status atk bonus and status bonus isn't reduced by raydric and stuff[not sure in anything at this sentence, playing a lot with memory, you may want to check irowiki on this and see which atk part is that is ignored by raydric, it's the same type as the slaugher bonus of the kvm weapons].

Sins

Heya, nah i guess its still a Pre-Renewal, well i guess next items i need to get is diabolus armor and the proxy garment and stick with my variant for while, since none in the server knows about BG (maybe i need to get more knowledges about this and do it on the server).

and yeah iv checked kvm's katar, and damn its like a katar with IS card on it and other effects when its +5 / +9, omg OP stuff hope i could have that >_>

oh well then thanks for your replies and explanations dude :D

ninja Edit : what card do you think is best if i get the proxy garment ? :O
stay with giant whisper and do a quick swap to diabolus manteu with raydric card for defense?

Triper

tbh, I would try to have GW on something different so I could swap fast to use. Technically it's not the best way but works much better then go and scroll through tons of garments.

Usually I go with proxy nox+dustiness+marse, gw on something different for quick swap.

For lazy/poor/starting people - nox/gw on the same garment for quick swap from def to atk. Unless you can use ray to tank stuff ignore it.