99/70 SINX CRITICAL TYPE :) HELP!!!

Started by saucekupo1, Feb 02, 2014, 04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saucekupo1

HELO GUYS I NEED HELP ON MY SINX Pre-Renewal 99/70 Server

what equips should I used to have great damage on crit type assassin?
what is the stats build?
Im just new on this job

PinkNoodle

In order to be full Crit, you need to have something around 110-120 Crit. One thing you need to know about sinxes is their Crit is multiplied by two when wielding Katars. That means that you only really need to get 55-60 Crit. Don't even try going full Crit without a katar.

To reach that much Crit, there's a number of cards and gears you can get to bump it up. Some weapon cards work as race-specific Crit bonuses and add a considerable amount of damage to your critical attacks. Those cards would be Assaulter for Demi-Humans, Bloody Murderer for Insects, Cruiser for Brutes, Dullahan for Dragons, Goblin Archer for Undeads, Steam Goblin for Formless, Rotar Zairo for fish or Cobalt Archer for Plants. You could make a race-specific Specialty Jur with some of the listed cards and use them separately depending on the location.

But of course, this isn't your only option. There's a number of other cards that will achieve the same effect. Gryphon, Chung-E and Lunatic are just a few of these examples.

Another option to consider, if you don't mind sacrifcing your two accessory slots, garment and headgear, is the Morrigane set which will add something around 20 Crit. Critical rings are another piece of equipment to consider as they add 5 Crit each. Thief Rings (A.K.A Rogue's Treasure) will add 10 Crit each if your base Agi is over 90 (Which is really not a bad idea for a full Crit build).

If none of the above are available, your last resort would be spending some stats in Luk to increase your Crit, although it's more than likely that you won't hit full Crit with just this without a tremendous Luk. It's always better to get your Crit strictly from gears so you can focus on statting STR/AGI as you won't need to worry about anything else (Except eventual Vit).

EDIT : Oh and for extra damage, if you manage to get all of your Crit from gears and still have some weapon slots available, combine one or two The Paper cards with a race multiplier card (Hydra, Santa Poring or whatever).

saucekupo1

what do you think is better? Sonic blow type or crit type in PVP/WOE?

Sarin

On 99/70, definitely SB. Critical SinX is too fragile and lacks 1HKO, and is kinda one trick pony, easy to block at that.

faelyn

saucekupo1

any tips to boost my SB?
items to equip?
cards?
stats?

Astraeos

Glorious Bloody Roar > Brave Carnage Katar = 3s Wind Katar > Slotted Infiltrator

BSB combo, Bapho Horns, Gangster Scarf, Giant Whisper Nyd, Porcellio Bone Plate or Diabolus Armor, Diabolus Ring with Mantis if your using darmor, or Bradium Ring if your using Bone Plate. If available also look for an Angel Spririt. Understanding the GvG meta is important for what arrow you equip. Stun if AGI based which it probably is, Curse for everything else.

Make sure you have the Assassin side quest skills, edp and cloak around. Remember to gear switch, so you can get in and out. Quick tip: hotkey CK and thara valk to your f7-f8 so you can use the scroll wheel to switch after you SB. Speed pots are your friend.

Stats: 99 STR, 40 DEX. Rest is your choice. I personally prefer AGI with stun immunity with valk armor + basc or gemini so I can grimtooth people to death expecting me (hiding in SW).

Triper

Infiltrator with Skeleton Worker > Brave Carnage Katar if it's vs low def players like players with KVM sets. It's not that much but it can still be a difference of 1-2k dmg vs some which can translate into a not kill.

chrone16

Quote from: Astraeos on Feb 04, 2014, 04:47 PM

BSB combo, Bapho Horns, Gangster Scarf, Giant Whisper Nyd, Porcellio Bone Plate or Diabolus Armor, Diabolus Ring with Mantis if your using darmor, or Bradium Ring if your using Bone Plate. If available also look for an Angel Spririt. Understanding the GvG meta is important for what arrow you equip. Stun if AGI based which it probably is, Curse for everything else.

I would just like to ask if ever BSB combo would be better than a +9 superior shoes with 2 Vesper Core 2s whereas the I could reach 120 total str for latter? thank you for the reply

Triper

It's if you use a vesper core 02/bradium ring/the sign/etcthatboosttheatk at the second slot.

The 110->120 str gives like 30 and something extra atk, the vesper cores give more 20 extra.
The BSB set gives pretty much already that so you know that adding a 2nd accessory will beat it easy. The bad thing is that the BSB set is heavy and gives less HP which some don't like. I prefer to have both with gym passes and swap according needs.

Astraeos

Its a very slight damage increase using 130 STR verses 120+BSB. But as Tripper said, 120+BSB has an extra accessory slot that the 130 STR doesnt have. So you're essentially just trading Survivability for Utility. I prefer the utility (Sight/Magnum Break)

saucekupo1

chrone16

BSB set is the bloody shackle ball + shackles combo, while KVM equipments are KVM battleground rewards