99/70 LR/MR Sonic Blow Sinx

Started by Grace Mirchea Luslec, Apr 15, 2015, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grace Mirchea Luslec

I've tested this to a certain extent with the aim of one-shotting champions in BG. And these are the results

My ATK gears on sinx :
Giant Majestic Goat
Masquerade
+5 atk lower headgear
+8 brave carnage katar
+3str assassin robe + porcellio
proxy + GWC
battle greaves + firelock soldier
2x Medallions of honor ( roughly similiar to the thief ring set )

I used EDP, wind converters and a +7 str vit dex foods. I was AB-ed without any other buffs.
I had sonic acceleration.
I had a total of 130 str and 80 dex buffed.
I did not use any new world foods nor box of resentment (which would total up to +30 atk ).
I did not factor in other buffs because I wanted to consider the worst possible scenario where it's just a 1v1 between you and the champ.

My sonic blow damage on a sinx with 36 hard defence and 0% redux in pvp was 4.2k per hit. (33.6k total)
Now factoring in BG redux (40%) , cranial shield and beret which are easily obtainable ( not including proxy, lbh, gpipe, bog, or ck)
33.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 = 12.1k
I'm not sure how much HP/def fully geared champions can get. However I've tested it in bg with soul link and I've been unable to oneshot fully geared champs.

I'm aware that bone plate and hockey mask would increase my damage.

My questions are :

1. Would it be better to use bsb combo with ring of flame lord?
2. Is there any other equipment I can use to improve my damage?
3. Do you think it's possible to oneshot champions as a  sinx (with maxed out gear) without link, lex or a cuddly professor slave?

Misc : The champs asura me for 50k in bg on 0% redux / 30k on 40% redux, so I'd say their damage is more than adequate.

Please take note that I only play on servers with absolutely no significant / game changing / overpowered / horrible custom items, so there is no need to consider custom items.

Disclaimer : I suck at sinx. Teach me your ways, senpai

Special notice to hatehero, if you're seeing this. Log onto the poring forums Shannister, Erasmus Erectimus has a question for you.

exii

Quote from: Grace Mirchea Luslec on Apr 15, 2015, 01:05 PM
I did not use any new world foods nor box of resentment (which would total up to +30 atk ).
nope. new world food is 5% atk instead of +5 atk

Ring of flame lord is s*** expect you find autohitters cool.
If you can manage to one hit a champ with 12k sb hes just a baddie or you do more dmg as expected.
Prof slave with fire katar gives you 200% on fire which is equal to link if you consider the basic fire element reduce which everyone should have.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Quote from: exii on Apr 15, 2015, 02:00 PM
nope. new world food is 5% atk instead of +5 atk

http://db.irowiki.org/classic/item-info/12319/
from the pre-renewal database it says +5 atk and matk

or is there another new world food?

Ring of flame lord is s*** expect you find autohitters cool.
Ring of flame lord gives the second highest base attack out of any accesory ( +15 atk and +2 str ), highest being BSB combo.

If you can manage to one hit a champ with 12k sb hes just a baddie or you do more dmg as expected.
Prof slave with fire katar gives you 200% on fire which is equal to link if you consider the basic fire element reduce which everyone should have.

I wanted to ohko champs without any outside help eg : Link, Lex, Spider web + stone curse.

ChefPanda

I Sent you a message with my build... Please try it out :D

Zereges

Real champions have 15k+ HP and about 30-35 hard def (depending on refine rate). If you want to one shot them, you have to switch to high damage equipment and use items as box of resentment and aloevera.

This is something similar to what I was using.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Thanks for the input guys, I'll try these builds out and see how it goes.

/no1

snowblind

Quote from: Zereges on Apr 15, 2015, 06:14 PM
This
Seeing this makes me wonder why most SinX can't oneshot my Champ, even though on the servers I've played +7 or higher GBR is quite common. That's a bit sad.. I just use a standard 97 Vit build with 15k HP, 30% demi resist, proxy and +4 gears.

Without link or GBR, your build hits just below 15k. Maybe +5% atk from rune cake can fix that, but the calc probably goes by the item description which is wrong.