How to reduce Sin X EDP Sonic Blow

Started by With, Oct 07, 2008, 03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluidin

Nope. I have seen the double SB before, done by eRO (official) veterans, so yes, it's possible.

You keep talking about navigation. The sinx can walk around too, can't he? And he has so many other skills other than SB, that's why I said, Fire Wall, lol. SBk? Grimtooth? Even Throw Venom Knife?

KE and Pneuma? Then the sinx would just walk up and SB. If the sinx is good enough, he will be faster than you being able to cast Safety Wall, as it has a 1 second fixed cast.

And I did ele switching before. Did you not see that part about FJ under poem? Have you seen 8 Frost Jokes in 1 second, without respite? How the HELL are you going to do switching, huh? Switch for even 1 second and you're frozen.

Nope, people still use fire. Because in PvP quite a lot use ED armors, and Priests aren't dependable enough for the Asp buff, unless you can get Asp scrolls, but not all servers have them.

You have no idea of my "actual" PvP experiences, lol.

So, the next time you want to phrase rebuttals against someone else's comments, please think twice. Because situations differ and there is NO perfectly reasonable explanation for everything. Cheers.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Aris

its possible, done it myself a couple times, not hard... double sb that is.

CookieEater

Indeed, people do use Fire despite Valk Shields and Smiths coming with Fire Def. And not just because of ED armor, but also because there are these people called 'support Proffessors'.

Web+Stone Curse+Sonic Blow/Cart Termination/Spiral Pierce=Much hurt is you have a Fire weapon.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

fluidin

I had a noob sinx once with 110 str, noob gears, and a +4 infi.

A prof partnered with me, and we managed to 1hko SB one of the best Paladins around in the server. He was unlucky not to be wearing his ED xD

1)Stone Curse + Web + Volcano + Fire Enchant
2)???
3)PROFIT!!
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

CookieEater

Quote from: fluidin on Nov 08, 2008, 10:45 AM
Volcano
Did you have a Fire armor on? If you did you'd gotten even more damage due to the +Atk bonus that Volcano gives to Fire beings.

fluidin

Lol nah, the only armors I had at the time was a +4 unfrozen coat and +4 pecopeco chainmail. pathetic.

CookieEater

Too bad. 50 Atk multiplied by Sonic Blow, Sonic Acceleration, Enchant Deadly Poison, Volcano, Soul Link , Web, Elemental advantage and Advanced Kater Mastery is a lot of extra damage

In a calculation an SB attack (on a Rocker, so that Def reduction would be minimal for accurate numbers) went from 118k to 132k just by putting on Fire armor.  That's 14k unmodified damage. If you subtract Def, reduction gear (and, in WoE, reduced Link) you'll still get a nice bonus :P