[Renewal] Need PVP Suggestions with 255/120 SinX DD, Crit, SB, or SBK may do

Started by agony023, Sep 01, 2015, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agony023

Good Day RMS People /no1

So, I was having a hard time building a pvp SinX in a renewal 255/120 server where only 3rd jobs are not implemented, and headgears are the only customs which may have the effect of allstats +5 to 10 with increase on hp/sp by 5 to 10% and increase or redux on players by 5 to 10%

I first built a DualBlade Sinx with max STR, enough AGI to reach 195 ASPD and the rest of the stats are DEX, I went to PVP there were no problem with the casual players /pif, Until the Monster Players arrived /wah with 2 double bloody double boned blades edp+provoke+elem. converters, I'd hit them 13k per normal shot and end them in seconds /no1, after them being killed they came back in pvp, all my normal's Missed even with converter's only crits get to hit, atleast all the monster players now are that way, especially champs and pally /sob

Now, I built a Crit. SinX with katar Maxed STR, 150 DEX to achieve no cast skills, LUK to get 120 Crit rate, and the rest is AGI that fortunately reached 195 ASPD, again with quadruple slicing specialty jur EDP+Provoke+elem conveters, I'd hit a Monster Pally with 400k+ HP and do atleast 9k/ 2k crit and 6k to 1k when they are equipped with thara frog and shield based on the damage I got it would take me nearly half a minute killing them and seconds for me to be killed unless I use my redux

any way that I can play on par with them haven't tried Sonicblow on them that would logically suggest i'd need a soul linker's buff

btw equips aren't a problem specially cards since they are easily fair to get

So just give me your best shot!! /sob

/kis thanks in advance and sorry for the long post  /kis2

ggwp

1. Your server definitely not renewal in any sense.
2. You doesnt said the availability of MVP card and ice pick in your server.
3. Your problem mostly on your hit are not enough to hit matyr type pally and noob champion who get high agi for 195 aspd
4. Dual blade sinx instead dual dagger with double attack  /...
5. Crit type katar on high max level  /...

Assuming your answer to point number 2 is not available.
- Get more hit , by dex , dish , card or gear
- 8 assaulter + 2 rogue treasure (insta 80 crit)
- RoR + RoFL (quaqmire , investigate and other skill to fasten kill)
- Drill katar (strip is 2nd nightmare for pally , below dispel)

agony023

Quote from: ggwp on Sep 02, 2015, 04:05 AM
1. Your server definitely not renewal in any sense.
2. You doesnt said the availability of MVP card and ice pick in your server.
3. Your problem mostly on your hit are not enough to hit matyr type pally and noob champion who get high agi for 195 aspd
4. Dual blade sinx instead dual dagger with double attack  /...
5. Crit type katar on high max level  /...

Assuming your answer to point number 2 is not available.
- Get more hit , by dex , dish , card or gear
- 8 assaulter + 2 rogue treasure (insta 80 crit)
- RoR + RoFL (quaqmire , investigate and other skill to fasten kill)
- Drill katar (strip is 2nd nightmare for pally , below dispel)

I did said that every item is fairly easy to obtain specially mvp drops or cards, It's accessible anytime,

what's with no. 4? I need to di Dual Daggers? and I absolutely don't get no. 5 are you saying that I should max out Katar Mastery skill?

agony023

xdchaosxd

Quote from: agony023 on Sep 10, 2015, 08:47 AM
Still waiting for some one to give me ideas /ok

Just use pic below. Does 28k right hands with Berserk + EDP, build can probably be optimized further for higher damage/survivability.

Have fun.

EDIT: There are also some other builds you can go with if Crit isn't really your thing or LK card is too hard to get.

SBK works good but only if you have Kiel card. Without that don't even bother, the dps is too low. Having Expert Rings and max ASPD also helps.
Imo it's probably the best build for that type of server since it's ranged and has less weaknesses, that Crit build I posted was mainly used for WoE and KoE where you have other players to back you up.

Sonic Blow is also an option but only if you're able to stack them I.E. cast at least one more during the first ones animation. To do that you normally need soul link, cast delay reduction, and/or a certain amount of aspd but it might not be possible on your server and in that case I wouldn't bother with it since the burst damage won't be high enough and it relies on almost instant kills to win.

The final option is dual daggers but since this option does the lowest amount of dps I wouldn't suggest relying on physical damage to win unless players have lots of vit and armor on your server, then Icepicks are good. The best option for dual daggers though would be to make use of all the weapon slots you have and play an auto-cast or status build using cards like Stormy Knight, Marina, Lord of Death, etc. or equips like CD in Mouth if its available on your server. Bloody Knight card + Salamander card also works for autocast builds.