[Pre-Renewal] Full Strip Stalker BG/WoE (Troll mode)

Started by Blueskipper, Oct 14, 2013, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueskipper

Hi guys!

I'm on a Pre-renewal 99/70 server [Low-Mid Rate]

So basically I have never tried a Stalker on my entire Ragnarok life; I've always thought of them of just a nuisance, but damn am I missing the point why it's a fun class to play with  /heh. So guys can I ask some tips, hints & tricks?  /no1

1. Stats (I seriously have no idea what stat to put; they say DEX is important though)
2. Build (What equips should I have? Totally clueless)
3. Playstyle (There has gotta be more than just cloaking & decloaking around then take their clothes off  /heh)

I want to troll and piss people off at BG & WoE; I think it's gonna be fun guys LOL.  /no1

Blueskipper

BTW I JUST GOT A GARM CARD (.01%) WTF!!??
I think this card helps w/ my troll Stalker right? Or should I sell it ?

Kensei

Quote from: Blueskipper on Oct 16, 2013, 04:57 AM
BTW I JUST GOT A GARM CARD (.01%) WTF!!??
I think this card helps w/ my troll Stalker right? Or should I sell it ?

No. As strip stalker your job is just strip and run away.

Also, it only works on low-mid tier BG or totally low-tier WoE where people go unprepared (w/o FCP)

Thoth

even if someone is wearing GR or somesuch, they have to hit you to trigger garm. copied storm gust, range atk with sleep arrows(FSK can work), or naught seiger frost drive weapon are more useful to you. with garm, YOU will be the one who ends up frozen.

Triper

Garm is one of the best PVM mvp cards for low/mid rate. On Woe/BG, when they're taken serious, it's junk.

You can mix strip[if you can even use it there without problems -> no creators around with fcp] with fsk or just copy ice bolt and use it with a elemental sword equipped.

If you need dex or not, it's up to you and if your build needs it or not.
Full Strip has no cast time, individual ones have a small one. The extra chance and duration times that you get always depends on your dex-enemy's dex so, vs high dex users = adds pretty much to nothing.
If you still want to check about it and if it's worth or not, you can always use the link at my sig and check the values at the calc [AFAIK, they're accurate].

ExDemonSlayer

Go Throw Zeny + Strip. Throw Zeny is instant cast so you don't need 150 dex, can't be endowed but it's not neutral either. Only works with Bragi though. Good thing is you can keep your defense stats (99 dex base, 97 vit total, rest agi). Throw Zeny first, if it doesn't go down then strip. That way you won't be rendered useless by FCP.

Edit: Ultimate troll character is Frilldora Champ though.

Blueskipper

I haven't seen any FCP's on WoE and BG atm though.

Quote from: ExDemonSlayer on Oct 17, 2013, 12:24 AM
Edit: Ultimate troll character is Frilldora Champ though.

What do you mean by Frilldora Champ? LOL

Kensei

Quote from: Blueskipper on Oct 17, 2013, 04:22 AM
What do you mean by Frilldora Champ? LOL

1. Prepare Fury + 5 spheres
2. Cloak around walls
3. Speedpot to anyone who's not cautious and near the wall
4. Asura

Rinse and repeat for freekills.

Blueskipper

Quote from: Kensei on Oct 17, 2013, 06:50 AM
1. Prepare Fury + 5 spheres
2. Cloak around walls
3. Speedpot to anyone who's not cautious and near the wall
4. Asura

Rinse and repeat for freekills.

What a **** O_O!
I love that!  /no1 (Not the ****)

Thoth

atkspd is pretty hot on stalker, if you get bragi it makes you full strip people faster and can help more than maxing dex

dex/agi 0vit zeny ninja is a pretty awesome troll, but good equip is pretty expensive. you become nearly untouchable by creo/champion, which are the most common (and most arrogant) choices in battlegrounds. and if there is a bragi anywhere in the area you can use it to kill them, doesnt even matter if its ally or enemy. 3 champs asura you? trololol~ wizards and snipers can ruin your fun though.

dex/int magic ninja is similiar, except you can't go stun immune without mvp card. and that card adds vit.  /wah

Astraeos

If there's no FCP... Mailbreaker (+5 it if possible so you have bottom line damage) + Sleep Arrows + Flying Side Kick + Magnum Break. Jump in, steal strings MB once, jump around some more, hide, find someone alone, close confine, try full divest, jump around some more... rinse repeat until you're notorious and get focused 24/7.

Thoth

sleep arrow wont trigger with the mellee of magnum break...
personally I'd just hide/raid spam, although the RO bad interface can make it tricky to do that

Arnkell

Strip stalker is the only useful stalker build anyways. Like someone said, if WoE is taken serious you won't be much useful since guilds probably have one or two Creators to use FP AND can be worse if the server allow double clienting.

lkjewq

you want as much defense as possible. as full strip, you might as well go 99 vit/99 agi for survivability and then wear the maximum amount of demi reduction: i.e. ck, thara, upper headgear reduction and BG gears if possible.