[Non-Renewal] Pure SB Sinx, 130 STR? HOW !?

Started by Sins, Aug 28, 2015, 04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sins

Hey guys,
first of all i would like to thank everyone who have helped me by replying on my previous threads which gives me alot of useful infos !

Today im here again and would like to ask few question for this one,only and my most beloved pvp class which is Sinx  /lv
let me tell you guys about this server where im currently playing first,
- Non/Pre-Renewal.
- its a low rate server with 7/7/3 rate.
- MvP cards are obviously out of discussion.
- Same goes for Godly items, they are disabled.
- No costume items,foods.
- Theres only costumes on cash shop which only affect our char's looks.

Okay, i guess thats all i have to tell about server's info.
so now lets get to the topic, ive been reading some guides out there for pure SB sinx, and they said get 130 bare STR, cause 120 is bullcrap, and theres also a guy told me to get 130 STR on my previous thread, though i dont know he means 130 with bless or bare.

so my questions are, how? how could my Sinx reach 130 STR (Total) WITHOUT buffs and foods ?
Currently my sinx have total 99+20 STR, with no buffs and foods at all.
but i will eventually get another 1 STR point from my job level when i hit 66 job level.

my current gears that adds STR :
- Marionette Doll [Vanberk]
- Valky. Armor [Porc]
- Vesper Cores 02
- Superior Tidal
I somehow feel my current stats build cost me too much stats point cause of this 99 STR,

Right now i have this few things thats confusing me and i dont know which i should take care of first, cause they affect each other.
- I want to get a bigger ammount of Attack (lets say use BSB set) without affectiong/disturbing my 120 or 130 bare STR if possible.
- I want to lower my current STR to maybe less than 95 but still hits 120 or even 130 bare STR if possible.

you guys see my confusion? the question is HOW? how could i solve this?
do you guys think its necessary to hit 130 STR without buff & food ?

Misc info :
- I use masquerade on middle
- Server doesnt have alice doll, bone plate etc.
- But we do have diabolus gears.

thanks guys.

Edit : We also have no BG, so BG gears are out of discussion aswell.

Zereges

It might not completely answer your question, but I made up two builds (food dependent however), one has 130STR, the other one with 140STR, to show you, that STR is not always auto-win. The 130STR version is a bit stronger.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Sins

Hi there Zereges,

well, i can see that you have bless and +7 str food on to reach 130 STR ?
my sinx currently have 120 STR with no bless and food, but again i have to 99 my STR in order to reach this 120 which is a huge waste of stats point imo :\

anyway i compared your 130 STR build with my current stats & items set-up, turned out that yours will do 8.xk per slash with SB skill, meanwhile mine will only do 6.xk per slash, but well i cant seem to have few items you used on your build in this server, like giant magestic goat, +3 STR diabolus armor (well i could, its all depends on my luck and zeny anyway lol).

is there any other way to max my SB damage ?

Zereges

Pretty good alternative to Giant baphomet horns is Alice Doll, but it might not, as well, be available.
I put Diabolus Armor there, because of it's combo with Diabolus ring (3% damage), but any 3str armor is great.
Quite good accessories are The Sign (zeny cheap, time expensive) or Rofl (one of Ifrit's ring, but I consider this one quite rare, especialy on low rates)
Infiltrator is (outside of BG weapons) best katar against low DEF targets, but at around 40DEF, Bloody Roar does better damage.
Another good option I liked is to use Double Bloody Boned Wind Katar. It does not require you to use convertors (to bypass noxious cards) and you will be one-shotting frozen people.
If you were lucky, having +9 boots with firelock c. can help you reach str break.
Jaguar Hat gives you ability to use Crazy uproar (4STR), but it is usually not available to players.

Since battleground are not available on your server, you can't get free +7 food. However, some food items are pretty cheap to get. You can buy materials (except for honey) for +5 STR from NPCs and honeys are usually easy to get on high pop low rates from other players.
Using Boxes of Resentment can help you in getting down some characters.
If New world is available, you can get Rune Strawberry Cake for 5 Mystic Horns (Cornus drop).
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Sins

well i do have a magestic goat , but i guess its kinda impossible to do the quest to turn it into giant one for now xD
yeah still no alice doll, but when it comes out, ill make sure to get one.

i actually have +9 shoes with firelock and a boned infil, but gotta make more sloted infil to over-upgrade it xD

ah yes +5 str food sounds like a great idea!
thanks!