[Non-Renewal] Assassin Cross (Serious PvP)

Started by Eliphas Levi Zahed, Jan 31, 2017, 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliphas Levi Zahed

Hello, it's me again. From defensive/supportive roles. I will dive into an offensive/killing role.

So far I have gathered much equipment to support the Assassin Cross that I've been leveling up recently.
I'm far more concerned in what items I'll be needing than the stats, since the stats can come second when I've the necessary equips.

Here are some equips I have in my disposal:

Coat[1][STR+3]
2pcs. Diabolus Ring[Mantis]
Variant Shoes
Bloodied Shackle Ball set
+7 Valkryja Shield[Thara Frog]
Large Baphomet Horns
Gentleman's Pipe
Alice Doll
Angel's Spirit
Pirate Dagger
Robo Eyes
Well-Chewed Pencil
Sunglasses[1]
+6 Jur[3]

Items that within my budget:

Bradium Ring[1]
Gigantic Magestic Goat
+0-+?? Katar of Piercing Wind[3]
Marine Sphere Card
Horong Card
Giant Whisper Card
+7 foods (battle ground shop)

Items I'll hunt:

Diabolus Manteau
Infiltrator
Bloody Roar
Combat Knife (Oh boy, wish me luck)
Maya Purple Card

Here's the thing I want to be clear of:
1. What's the optimal gear set to have?
2. Does having bradium ring good or bad?
3. Since our server had disabled Battle Ground set and weaps. Does Elemental Armor worth having?
4. Boss card can be camp through vigorous hunting and/or abra-ing. But from what I learned so far, the only boss/miniboss a sinx needs are Turtle General/Ghostring/Deviling/Tao Gunka (correct me if I miss or wrong about this)

Edit: I forgot to include my shield.

Eliphas Levi Zahed

By the way, I also forgot to include what type of SinX I plan to be. Silly me /swt

I plan to be a Sonic Blow-Grimtooth type of SinX.  /ok

Ryousama

Quote from: Eliphas Levi Zahed on Jan 31, 2017, 05:42 AM
Hello, it's me again. From defensive/supportive roles. I will dive into an offensive/killing role.

So far I have gathered much equipment to support the Assassin Cross that I've been leveling up recently.
I'm far more concerned in what items I'll be needing than the stats, since the stats can come second when I've the necessary equips.

im pretty sure i can beat you naked with just playing around my stats

Zereges

There usually are two builds you can go for.

1. Health
Max str, get 90-97 vit, bit o dex and rest in agi. Once you learn how to switch properly, you might even be able to survive Asura Strike (since SinXes have insane health mod). Regarding equip, you will need sort of two sets. Reduction (Thara, Beret, Combat knife/sin dagger, raydric, ...) and damage (katar, giant magestic goat, giant whisper, ...).

Pros: high health pool, hard to kill.
Cons: high vit (dd creators), low aspd (bad grimtooth)

2. ASPD
Max str, zero vit, bit of dex and rest (~90) in agi. Since you do not have vitality, you need to get stun reduction via equip (valk armor + dark bacilium w/ stalactic). Rest is same as in previous section.

Pros: low vit, high aspd (good grimtooth)
Cons: low health pool, not durable.

Regarding Katar
Slotted infiltrator is the strongest, but overrefined slotted wind katar is not that bad either (since you don't need to use convertors), switching is easier and wind katar is usually cheaper. Once your oponents hard DEF reaches 4X (don't remember exact value), Bloody roar becomes an option.

Regarding your questions
1. Explained before, definite optimal item sets depends on what is available on the server.
2. (first)Dia ring + Dia armor is better, unless you really need that 1str for break. In ASPD build, you don't have dia armor, so dia ring is out of option. Other notable accessories: BG Medal (or The Sign), Bloodied Shackle ball or just plain ring.
3. Which elemental armor? And probably is not, since you either have to have valk armor, or you have lot of health and HWs do not bother you.
4. Ghostring/Deviling is powerful, Turtle is trash (well, depending of the implementation of the bonus), Gunka is bad, unless it's 1v1. Most OP is samurai/thanatos.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

Why not suggesting him the BG weapon for Sinx?
its much better than all of the weapon you have mentioned
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Eliphas Levi Zahed

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Jan 31, 2017, 09:25 PM

Uhm /hmm Our server disabled Battle Ground Set and Weapons. So there will be no BG Katars.

Eliphas Levi Zahed

Quote from: Ryousama on Jan 31, 2017, 12:33 PM
im pretty sure i can beat you naked with just playing around my stats

Haha, well-played. /no1

Eliphas Levi Zahed

Quote from: Zereges on Jan 31, 2017, 05:02 PM
There usually are two builds you can go for.

1. Health
Max str, get 90-97 vit, bit o dex and rest in agi. Once you learn how to switch properly, you might even be able to survive Asura Strike (since SinXes have insane health mod). Regarding equip, you will need sort of two sets. Reduction (Thara, Beret, Combat knife/sin dagger, raydric, ...) and damage (katar, giant magestic goat, giant whisper, ...).

Pros: high health pool, hard to kill.
Cons: high vit (dd creators), low aspd (bad grimtooth)

2. ASPD
Max str, zero vit, bit of dex and rest (~90) in agi. Since you do not have vitality, you need to get stun reduction via equip (valk armor + dark bacilium w/ stalactic). Rest is same as in previous section.

Pros: low vit, high aspd (good grimtooth)
Cons: low health pool, not durable.

Regarding Katar
Slotted infiltrator is the strongest, but overrefined slotted wind katar is not that bad either (since you don't need to use convertors), switching is easier and wind katar is usually cheaper. Once your oponents hard DEF reaches 4X (don't remember exact value), Bloody roar becomes an option.

Regarding your questions
1. Explained before, definite optimal item sets depends on what is available on the server.
Well, almost all classic items up to 13.2 (With the inclusion of Bradium Rings and Earrings) Also, god items, battle ground set and weapons (kvm and glorious/brave/etc.) are disabled.

2. (first)Dia ring + Dia armor is better, unless you really need that 1str for break. In ASPD build, you don't have dia armor, so dia ring is out of option. Other notable accessories: BG Medal (or The Sign), Bloodied Shackle ball or just plain ring.
Noted. /no1 Though does having Curse Hand paired with Marine Sphere will be also good for switching?

3. Which elemental armor? And probably is not, since you either have to have valk armor, or you have lot of health and HWs do not bother you.
I see, so elemental armors is out of the list. (Aebecee, Claytos, Saphien, and Lucius)

4. Ghostring/Deviling is powerful, Turtle is trash (well, depending of the implementation of the bonus), Gunka is bad, unless it's 1v1. Most OP is samurai/thanatos.
As for the implementation of Turtle on our server, we definitely follow what's indicated on the Pre-renewal db of RMS

Thanks for the advise as expected. Good thing I asked before blindly buying and doing stuff that isn't worth it. /heh

Zereges

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Jan 31, 2017, 09:25 PM
It definitely is, but OP stated, that BG weapons are disabled, that's why I did not even mention it.

Regarding your questions
Well, almost all classic items up to 13.2 (With the inclusion of Bradium Rings and Earrings) Also, god items, battle ground set and weapons (kvm and glorious/brave/etc.) are disabled.
I would go fore something like this: Reductions, Damage
(Does not contain stats)
- Dia manteau can be replaced with Proxy skin
- Combat can be replaced with sin dagger
- Shackles+BSB can be replaced with +9firelock shoes and the sign
- If you are short on STR, use sunglasses with vanberk or ring with mantis instead of BSB/Sign

Noted. /no1 Though does having Curse Hand paired with Marine Sphere will be also good for switching?
If you are for PVP agains stalker, you might try that, otherwise I would not be bothering about it. Horong is better. The accessory does not matter that much, use something, which is easier to switch to (second (dia) ring or whatever

As for the implementation of Turtle on our server, we definitely follow what's indicated on the Pre-renewal db of RMS
Then Turtle is not that trash and gives you a bit more damage than skel worker.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

yeah, ur right, im too stupid to read ((((
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Eliphas Levi Zahed

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Feb 01, 2017, 03:53 PM
yeah, ur right, im too stupid to read ((((

It's okay /no1 /heh

So, to sum it all up here's the two set of gears I should have.

Reduction Gears

Large Baphomet Horns
Combat Knife (or Assassin Dagger)
+7 Cranial Valkyrja Shield
Variant Shoes
Immune Wool Scarf/Dia manteau

Damage Gears
Shrewd Alice Doll // Gigantic Magestic Goat
Deadly Coat[STR+3]
Giant Whisper Dia manteau/Nidhogg's Garb
BSB set + The Sign or Ring of Muscle.

Anyways, thanks a lot! /lv

paoly28

Cold Heart combo is great even if you do not have access to 90 agi bonus or even str since it is size modifier which will give more than 2 Medals on your accessories ESPECIALLY if you have Infiltrator and Alice or GMG. not only that it gives good ASPD which is very great all around.

i'd also go for Angel Spirit since it will allow you to mitigate your dex ( i have 30 dex on my last sinx which allows me to get more agility for emp breaking or spamming grimtooth )

Naga Scale Armor is also pretty nice if you are spamming grim tooth on stacks

paoly28

note that you do not have to go max Vit or max Agility to be effective.

Pure Breaker builds are also good Sonic Blow / Grimtooth builds due to the fact that they both resist Stun and have decent ASPD
(175~185ish) tho they are pretty lackluster during PVP this can be dealt with proper gearing or swapping
Triple Mummy Jur or Double Heat Double Bloody S.Jur are good choices to hit targets since most breakers only have 10~40 dex
also your minimum damage are a bit lower than pure Sonic Blow builds and you have less ASPD to CTRL+Click with compared to high Agi builds however you'd really shine during WoE specially when you can break and clear stacks with well timed grimtooth while your bridgers deal with precast.

Notable Equipments are :

ARMOR
Panty [1] Undershirt[1] Combo
+3 STR Naga Scale Armor ( +20 atk procs fast even if it's just 1% and only for 10 seconds , i use it primarily when GTing stacks )
+3 STR Diaboluis Armor ( good if you also have D.Rings )
BSB+Shackle ( always swap to your defensive gears ! )
+9 Dull/Superior Sprint Shoes or BLB[1] or Diabolus Shoes ( higher agility means faster break time and faster grimtooths )

Cold Heart Combo + Thief Ring is my Favorite however it requires careful distribution of stats if you want to get the 90 str or 90 agi bonus , 90 agi bonus is very great since it gives 10 atk and 10 crit , if you have access to abrassives this is very good.

If you do not have access to Combat Knife, Assassin's Dagger are also very good placeholder, the slotted version also gives you room for fabre card or golem card.

Bradium Shield is also pretty decent the +500 hp bonus is always good , else go Valkyrja's Shield.