Paladin Stats

Started by .::AsSaSsiN-X::., Jan 09, 2010, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

Guyz...
I want to create a paladin but i don't know it's best stats.....
please help...
it's build type and all about paladin...
thx......

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...

Triper

Usually paladins are like this:

Sacrifice Palas - Lots of hp and aspd, some people like to make them hybrid and mix shield chain in there.(Usually is like this - Have Tao? Nice, go for it. No tao? No sac ;D I would say that this is more for low rates then other stuff but has true in it.)
Shield Chain - Str/dex/vit and a few int. Ignore refine of weapon and atk, only shield refine and weight and cards on weapon and shield may make difference on the dmg aside the total str(not atk!!).
GC - Int/Dex/Vit and some str, also depends a bit on the weapon being used and the build going for int or more for str(more for pvm then being useful at pvp/woe lol).
Devo - Vit/dex and if you have Tao Gunka then better.
Gospel - Usually is mixed with devo and just uses some int or you end on being full dependent on sp items :S
Shield boomerang  - Agi/Str/Vit and maybe some int if you don't want to be spamming sp items(this is most of the time always used with link to give 100% hit and 1/3 delay of it)

Remember that to offensive pala, sac and shield chaina re neutral, gc is holy and uses 2 parts kinda like sbk, one matk and one atk and during the dmg of it you end on no shield. At mid and higher rates people use Holy Cross as a secondary and 911 weapon thx to the max aspd being easy there.

And to defensive pala, aka tank, you will end on needing a lot of crazy gears to be able to tank nice all the stuff you want :)

Would help saying the use of the pala and the rates of the server as some of the customs there.

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

0k thx....
i think.. i will create shield b0merang type...

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...