I need an advice for equips and build of my lordknight

Started by mark5015, Jun 21, 2010, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark5015

Can somebody please give me and advice on how to be good on PVP/WOE using LK..currently i am using these eq's.heres some SS
i am playing Blackoutro
the server has
Rates: 5000x/9000x/100%/10%
Max level: 500 base/120 job, max stats: 450, max attack speed: 197
and more custom items.you can see it by going to.
-link removed-

Im verry sorry for my bad english.
tnx.

Nico

I'm gonna say this once.

Lord Knights suck in woe.

Moving on. You should round your strength into a multiple of 10 [94+56 = 150]. Something like that. Why? Because even though strength is the main damage stat, it provides very little damage per strength. However, every 10 Strength [or rather every time your total strength reaches a multiple of 10], your attack gains a bonus. Try it yourself.

Next, your mid headgear and footgear can definitely be improved. You already have instant cast, no need for those. You have status immunity, so the slotted mid headgear can be carded with some elemental resistance cards, such as Giearth or things of the like. With your stats configured the way they are, you have FULL status immunity. You can also put a maya purple card inside your alice doll to detect hidden players.

Your footgear's slot can be used better. Put something like a Green Ferus card in it to get more HP. More HP doesn't hurt right? 10% sure is a lot with your current HP.

You already have max attack speed. Drop some Agi. You don't need that much and also, considering that you have max attack speed already, you can upgrade your weapon to something better. A Naght Sieger weapon is a nice weapon to use. It's One Handed, has 3 slots and has a nice attack as well.

Your vitality is quite low compared to your other stats. You should up that a bit so you don't drop too quickly. You already have a GhostRing on and you can't get frozen, don't be afraid to raise the Vit.

Drop the noxious card in your manteau. While it does reduce magic damage as well, it's not worth it. You already have all the neutral resistance you could possibly want [ghostring]. Perhaps trade for something more useful [have nothing in mind at the moment].

For your accessories, drop those. Pick up some ring[1] and put Ifrit cards in those. ;]

By the way, I've never played a server like yours so this is just all I could do for you in 5 minutes. I normally play 99/70 servers so if you decide to do a server switch-up, feel free to ask for help.

Evenescent

I have to disagree with you ^

First of all his agi was all he needed to get max aspd, if he dropped any of those his aspd would drop as well. You could tell him to drop it by calculating the amount of agi needed PLUS two handed quicken.

Second his vit is NOT too low. Biochemists would be owning him if he adds even more of those. (And we can't assume his server does not have thanatos card users)

Your shoes could be replaced with tidal shoe of protection, which is amon ra card. It is pretty easy to get as the MVP spawns on the same spot everytime. That's way better than just lagging yourself in woe or dealing crapping damage to your opponent. If you get your hands on one of these, feel free to add 10-20 more vit. It's a life saver.

LK do NOT suck at woe for the following reasons

-Highest hp compared to any other classes, with emergency call, you will be the one rushing towards the emp and breaking it.
-Not to mention, berserk, heals up all your hp and gives you even more time to break the emp

Mathy

Quote from: Evenescent on Jul 19, 2010, 02:51 AM

-Not to mention, berserk, heals up all your hp and gives you even more time to break the emp

LKs, like Mastersmiths, are Dispell bags. It's funny.
I'm not saying they suck, but they can't break better than a SinX.

Nico

Quote from: Evenescent on Jul 19, 2010, 02:51 AM
I have to disagree with you ^

First of all his agi was all he needed to get max aspd, if he dropped any of those his aspd would drop as well. You could tell him to drop it by calculating the amount of agi needed PLUS two handed quicken.

Second his vit is NOT too low. Biochemists would be owning him if he adds even more of those. (And we can't assume his server does not have thanatos card users)

Your shoes could be replaced with tidal shoe of protection, which is amon ra card. It is pretty easy to get as the MVP spawns on the same spot everytime. That's way better than just lagging yourself in woe or dealing crapping damage to your opponent. If you get your hands on one of these, feel free to add 10-20 more vit. It's a life saver.

LK do NOT suck at woe for the following reasons

-Highest hp compared to any other classes, with emergency call, you will be the one rushing towards the emp and breaking it.

Why would you want Amon Ra card? That thing is sooooo useless. His server already is unbalanced with the excessive stats, +1 stats is certainly not better than 10% more HP. It's a pretty s*** card to be honest.

Biochemists eh? Ghostring on a Valk Armor. Problem solved. As for thana users, he'd take about the same damage percentage wise if he has lower HP. With higher HP, it'd allow him to tank more things.

Also, Lord Knights DO suck in woe. Their HP is quite high but that doesn't make up for their lack of reductions [if you're using a two handed sword]. If they're using a 1handed sword, ONE dispel would absolutely screw them. When in Berserk, they can't pot at all and they'll drop quickly as well. You're obviously still stuck in WoE:FE. SinXs have MORE survivability than a Lord Knight and deals more damage over a short amount of time. Lord Knights are just outclassed in terms of DPS, survivability and at EMP breaking compared to a SinX.

Evenescent

LOL. No offence.....but please do some research or something before saying anything. Amon Ra card gives auto KE by chance. You do know the more defence a person have, the more damage is dealt with acid demo right? It is like a thana in a skill. Don't act smart just cause you know valk armor is unbreakable. Acid demo can be changed by weapon's element, so you're pretty much screwed if you think ghostring can block everything. You obviously haven't played a high rate for long or you just never became experienced in any of the classes you were just talking about.

Tom~

Quote from: Evenescent on Jul 19, 2010, 10:06 PMAcid demo can be changed by weapon's element
wat.

AD is a neutral element skill, and neutral only. Before telling others to "do some research", you should have done it yourself.
A common AD resist build would include Ghostring and/or Deviling cards.

=/

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Evenescent

Kay sorry about the element on AD I don't know where I came up with that. Anyways, my point is that, a bazerald bio could easily 1-2 hit ko a high vit LK. Even with GR or deviling on.

Sarin

Haha....you spam and argue and...

None of this actually matters, since the server is damn HR with stuff so changed that no usual stuff applies.

Evenescent

Lol I kinda forgot the fact that it was a SHR...

Mathy

Quote from: Evenescent on Jul 19, 2010, 10:06 PM
LOL. No offence.....but please do some research or something before saying anything. Amon Ra card gives auto KE by chance. You do know the more defence a person have, the more damage is dealt with acid demo right?
My f***ing god just stop talking right here.
AD formula:
(0.7 * Target's VIT * Creator's INT^2) / (Target's VIT + Creator's INT).

Vit. Not def. Vit. Got it? Vit!

Also, who cares about breakable/unbreakable? If you are smart enough, you'll be always in FCP.

Evenescent

That doesn't change the fact that it was wrong to add even more vit.

Nico

Quote from: Evenescent on Jul 19, 2010, 10:06 PM
LOL. No offence.....but please do some research or something before saying anything. Amon Ra card gives auto KE by chance. You do know the more defence a person have, the more damage is dealt with acid demo right? It is like a thana in a skill. Don't act smart just cause you know valk armor is unbreakable. Acid demo can be changed by weapon's element, so you're pretty much screwed if you think ghostring can block everything. You obviously haven't played a high rate for long or you just never became experienced in any of the classes you were just talking about.

Ya okay, Amon Ra gives a chance to cast KE... since when was KE good outside of woe? I'd honestly rather have 10% more HP.

I'm not acting smart, I'm acting reasonable. Yes, but you also have to realize that with lower vit comes the chance to get 1shotted by OTHER skills. It's stupid to change your entire build to stop ONE skill that can easily be solved by swapping gear. You don't even need to guess what element it is because Acid Demonstration is ALWAYS NEUTRAL. I never stated that Ghostring could block anything, it's just a solution to Acid Demonstration.

By the way, if you take more damage with defense, no one would be refining equips. ;]

For you,

Quoteyou just never became experienced in any of the classes you were just talking about.

Evenescent

Okay, if you think 10% more hp is better than lvl 10 KE by Chance.

Nico

Think about it. He's on a ridiculously broken server where they'll be doing loads of damage. The damage that KE blocks won't make a difference especially with a 3% proc rate [10% if his int is level 10]. The damage he blocked could've been easily tanked with 10% more HP considering the level of his vit [which is still quite low compared to the amount of stats he could be using]. Also consider the times that KE doesn't proc. His HP will be lower by a considerable amount [10% is a lot especially with high base levels]. It's just simply better to tank it rather than to hope that this skill will proc and block VERY little of damage. If it casted Assumptio instead, then that'd be a different story because Assumptio actually makes a huge difference.