Bowling Bash LK PVP state

Started by DrAg0nVaLoR, Jul 24, 2009, 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAg0nVaLoR

Charater-LK(BB)

State
Str-99+32 / ATK399+20 (with Bless, VesperCore02, +10pike)
Agi-1+21 /Aspd 190 ( with 2 dopple, Besek pot )
Vit-92+9
Int-1+13
Dex-70+20 / Hit 188
Luk-1+4
(All Added 1 Cause Of V.Armo)

EQ
Head1-+10Helm(1) (Kathryen)
Head2-Sunglasser(1) (Kathryen)
Head3-Wing(1) (ClockTowerManager)
Armo-V.Armo(1) ( Keep Changing )
Weapon-Pike(4) / Incantation,Turtle General,Dopple,Dopple
Shield-V.Shield(1) / Thara Frog
Robe-V.Mant(1) (Keep Changing )
Shoes-V.Shoes(1) (Custom Card -atk+50 / CastTimeReduce50% )
Acessary-VersperCore02 x2

Question
Any Best State For Bowling Bash ?
Weapon Should Use Those Card Without Agi ?
Bowling Bash Izit A Casted Skill ?
Kathryen Card Is Better Than Seyren Card For Bowling ? (Speed Problem )
1Hand Sword / Spear , Which Good For Bowling ?

( I am a Skillful Player in Ro , but Dont Have Those Lk Knowledge ..Need Those LK Pro for help ...  "Before Lk,i m a Ws ... My Cart Can Do good damage and fast too ..But Suddely Feel WS Hp Abit Low, So planing Play Lk. Why I will Chose (BB)LK ?..Cause Spiral Damage Is Fix , Ever U wear +10Hunting Spear to spiral , the damage Wont Over 850 Perhit x5 = 6.5k?  :-\Maybe More Low If Other Wearing AligatorCardx2 (-10% Range Damage)  :( But Bowling Not Same..Right ? No Delay;D Example 7k for 1 cart , its same like bowling 3.5k x2 ? ..mabye do more damage than cart ...right ? ;D |  i can Bowling ppl without delay and fast .. but i still feel The Damage not Good Enough ~And i found out if i Wear Kathryne Card ,
i can Bowling Faster ~ Why ?? Maybe Bowling Need Cast ? Or Others ?
Hope You All Can Bring Me From ( Noob Bowling To Pro Bowling )  :D thx

SilverStream~

You should add some int in your build.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Relics

Nah, int isn't needed in a bowling bash build.

The dopplegangers really don't add much, nor does the kathryne keyron in your sunnies, the -50% casttime in your shoes is good enough on his own. I suggest using a feather beret on top, maya purple in middle and whatever you want in wings.
As for your weapon, just go incant/hydra/hydra/tg.

The trick to stacking bowling bash is dancing it, which means you cancel it by quickly clicking away after a bowling bash, allowing you to do another bowling bash right off the bat.
This is because bowling bash has 3 factors, animation delay(which is what you cancel with dancing), invisible casttime and ASPD. But bowling bash knocks your opponent back so the best solution is to just go with a STR / VIT / DEX build (like yours) and dancing the bowling bash.

So really..  2 doppels are a complete waste. Don't forget, high DPS does not always outclass a higher damage output/slower attack. Which in this case shouldn't be that much slower if you dance skills.

DrAg0nVaLoR

Erm ~ Relics ~ thx 1st
But I really Got Test It With Kathryen or Without It
The diff Abit Big ~
With Kathryen - My Enemy Havent Get Knock ,i already can cast another bowling on him
Without Kathryen And Aspd - Erm ~ like abit ~ ...I cant explain it ..like ....should say abit Stuck For Me bah  :-[

And the Dopple Problem ~
no aspd its like Bowling ( the spear go down and come up ) / 1hit down ..enemy pot ...recover back ...
if got aspd its like Bowling ( down up down up down up ) / Pot cant cover the damage

I really confuse about it ~
i still reseaching the perfect BB state =(
Relics Maybe U still got some godly Knowledge havent tell me ~ hahahaha Lets share about it ..my frd =)

Relics

Thing is, DANCING bowling bash for example dancing investigate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRH2k1WoBIM&feature=channel_page

will allow you to stack 2 with whatever ASPD you have.

DrAg0nVaLoR

NANI ~  :o :o
its mean Really NO need ASPD lor haha gonna try jor....thx thx >)

erm ~ ya lor ~ still need to ask some question about Weapon Changing

Blade Is Better Than Spear ?
(Same Card - IS/TG/Hydra/Hydra )

Still Got Any Good Weapon For LK to * pok * others job by using bowling ?

Irrelevant

Blade would be better for BBing if you opted for Sword Guardian Cards (25% more BB damage). Other than that, you should stick with the spear for better overall skill damage and tactical fighting with spear skills.

DrAg0nVaLoR

Nani ~ its mean i should use blade wif IS/Sword.G/Hydra/TG ?

But Like What u Say ~ spear can do many thing

Spear stab ? .... Spear Bomme ...erm ~~ confuse confuse jor  ??? ??? ???

Irrelevant

Quote from: DrAg0nVaLoR on Jul 27, 2009, 11:40 AM
Nani ~ its mean i should use blade wif IS/Sword.G/Hydra/TG ?

But Like What u Say ~ spear can do many thing

Spear stab ? .... Spear Bomme ...erm ~~ confuse confuse jor  ??? ??? ???

Yes, it means that if your objective is to land the strongest BBs, you should go with that card combination. Though no one is going to just stand there and take the damage, that's why I recommend you keep a carded spear handy in case you need to use spear exclusive skills such as Joint Beat, Spear Boomerang, Spiral Pierce, etc.

DrAg0nVaLoR

Erm....But ...If I using A pike ...how to use spiral =.=
hahaha ..the damage like ant bite oni ...haha....erm...now i just confusing ....5% big diffe on damage ? ( i meaning Swordguardian and Hydra )
;D ;D

Relic ...maybe u need try on my server ...
really big diffe on bowling wif dopple and bowling without dopple ...
(insane Ro ) ...( insare-ro.net)

CookieEater

B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

DrAg0nVaLoR

haiz..forgot about it bah ..5% =(
Like wat Irrelevant Said ... Thats no one is going to just stand there and take the damage ...haha

For Relics
Waiting u Reply it ...Relic..
Hope U Will Keep On Reseach It ..and give me a Godly State For Bowling XD ;D ;D
Haha ~

Relics

Just a question, how much % does dopple reduce in aspd per card on your server.

Because I can't seem to hit 190 with the build you specify and 2 dopples on the test server.

Irrelevant

Quote from: DrAg0nVaLoR on Jul 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
haiz..forgot about it bah ..5% =(
Like wat Irrelevant Said ... Thats no one is going to just stand there and take the damage ...haha

For Relics
Waiting u Reply it ...Relic..
Hope U Will Keep On Reseach It ..and give me a Godly State For Bowling XD ;D ;D
Haha ~

Actually, it's 45% more damage since your original weapon of choice had two dopplegangers in it. Not to mention that the use of a sword guardian card improves card flowing since you're not stacking hydras. a +10 blade is a light weapon, too. So I see no problem with carrying one. I would think carding the blade won't be a hassle as well since you already made it clear cards are easily obtainable in your server.

Regarding Spiral Pierce, I went on a little far fetched on that for spear skills. You would need a carded Pole Axe for it to work at its best. Still, if you're carrying a lot of armors already, I suggest you don't push your weight limit too much by luggaging a Pole Axe; pots are really important, too. Plus Spiral Pierce already pierces def, so you don't need I.S. cards on your SP weapon.

Again, Relics is right with the ASPD. It does make a difference when spamming BB, but it's just because it makes the client skip frames of the hit animation of BB; something which can already be avoided by just dancing the skills. Besides, BB already pushes your target away, so, like it or not, you won't be able to spam the skill much since your target will constantly get out of your range, and I believe 190 aspd is not enough to pull a two-BB-then-push trick.

Try the card combinations we gave you, you'll see that 40%~45% is a whole world of difference in damage terms.

CookieEater

Quote from: Irrelevant on Jul 30, 2009, 08:06 AM
Regarding Spiral Pierce, I went on a little far fetched on that for spear skills. You would need a carded Pole Axe for it to work at its best.
Since when is a Hunting Spear no longer the best Spiral weapon?
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x