[Renewal] Where and how (stats+equip) to level a crusi+priest to 85-90 ?? Renewal

Started by Landria, Aug 05, 2012, 08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landria

Hi there

Me and my friend are actualy fresh job changed priest and a 5x/47 swordman. Its on official server fro, we got renewal on july, so its one of the first renewal versions.
The goal is to be able to mob/tank and heal/support level groups with lvl 9x.

But what shall i stat/skill for the way to lvl 90? It must be a vit build, so i can mob monsters with lvl 9x.
Is a grandcross crusader possible in renewal with a party with a priest?
And what equip is possible?

If theres no "good" Way to level him up, i would get a vit-str-dex little bit int knight, i think he can also mob a little bit and its faster to level with a priest.

Thanks alot

Triper

GC sader works fine at renewal and I think it got "buffed" since % cards now works with it.

The gears until 3rd class are pretty much the same as before except Magni's Set now is epic junk so Valk shield+something else should work and most of the time you don't even need a shield!!

Build is up to you but being non-trans yet kyrie+sw+normal buffs is the way to go with priest[Kyrie is the new Assumpt at renewal because of the buff he got].
If your friend is going with crusader, it's good to remember that spear quicken got buffed and is awesome now.

Don't forget that luk now also adds atk/matk so you may want to add a bit if you want to get a bit more of dmg.

Landria

but how to stat a crusader actually?

high int, high vit thats all , or a bit of dex also?

And what is about the weapon:

its better to get a 1 or 2 slotted weapon with a HIGH base atk, or better get a 3 or 4 slotted weapon with 4 increasing dmg cards which are raising the damage of the matk also?

is there any basic equipment, prices lower then 5-10m per piece for a crusader? valk shileds are worth 26-30 mio on fro.

Triper

Grand Cross dmg is based on atk[str] and matk[int]. At renewal you can use +% cards where you previous could use only +atk.
Due to the new mechanics, lv 4 weapons are way better then lv1 so the best is maybe some lv 4 with 1-2 slots. You've also the alternative Bazerald I think.

Cast at Renewal is also based of stats at INT and DEX so you probably will be based on INT, some dex and some vit. Leftovers will be balanced around str and luk probably.

Gears you don't really need much at renewal, something basic should work fine [like Eden Gear until you are 3rd class] if fRO does have the Eden things as iRO.

Landria

yeah we got a fresh renewal on our servers :)
i already picked up my lvl 3 eden equipment ( weve used some maneater blossom to reach lvl 69/15 )
gc is lvl 1 or 2 now, and ive picked up the eden saber ( lvl 2 weapon, 170atk , not upgradeable ).

stats actualy are 4x vit and 90 base int, but the dmg is actualy pretty low.

what about geting some points into str?

Triper

Up2u.
STR makes a difference in the GC dmg but being a sader you may want more points on other stats.

If you're fine at the moment with you current cast/hp and see that the dmg is still a bit low you may want to pump it a bit then but remember that you're using GC lv 2 which is still low to see if it's asking more int/dex/vit or not. I would say to get GC 10 first and later think about it.