[Non-Renewal] BB Lord Knight

Started by Zereges, Apr 04, 2014, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zereges

Hey guys,
I decided to try bowling bash LK for messing arround with mobs, but I am quite unsure of build, how much vitality is enough, dex or agi as well as gear. I have access to almost every item in game (including Violet Fear/Naght Sieger blades, excluding MVP cards) so I want something like Best In Slot gear/build.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Ergroilnin

130 str, 80 dex, 80 vit zbytek agi je dobrý BB build, nejlíp +7 red naugh sieger meč se třema swod guardama jako jsem měl na Rebornu, redukční štíty, raydric samozřejmostí. Variantky/Dia kombo/Valky botky na sp, příp superiorsky. Armor ideálně statovanej dia armor na kopu str. Accesska a hlavu vychytat na staty nebo redukce podle toho kam.

Zereges

Quote from: Ergroilnin on Apr 04, 2014, 06:31 AM
130 str, 80 dex, 80 vit, rest agi is good BB build, +7 red naugh sieger sword[3x sword guardian], reduction shields, raydric is matter of course. Variants/Dia combo/Valk shoes for sp or firelock. Dia armor +3str is the best. Accessories and headgear to round up stats or reduction, depending on location.

Thanks, but I think 80vit is kinda overkill. Rydric vs. giant whisper is also question. I think I'll have to experiment a bit.
Accessories - HotB + Thorn Shield or rather BG medal/Bradium Ring.
Assuming Bragi/Riffs at my back, what gives more dps - agi or dex? And without those songs?

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Ergroilnin

Quote from: Nekac1 on Apr 04, 2014, 07:15 AM
Thanks, but I think 80vit is kinda overkill. Rydric vs. giant whisper is also question. I think I'll have to experiment a bit.
Accessories - HotB + Thorn Shield or rather BG medal/Bradium Ring.
Assuming Bragi/Riffs at my back, what gives more dps - agi or dex? And without those songs?

Total 80 vit is not an overkill but pretty much ideal for any LK, With BB you are supposed to mob quite bit so u should be able to endure some beating. It could be lowered to 70 or even 60 but I don't know...

I personally wouldn't. Also as long as you yourself are the tank and giant whisper isn't making difference between two and one shotting monsters you go after, there is pretty much no question involved, raydric would be better.

Well I would personally go for BG medal+KvM ring, if you can't get KvM ring, then HotB+BG medal or simply two Medals. I am not sure which one would yield higher DPS, but medals will give you higher burst and bigger suvivability.

As long as we aren't taking into consideration any songs at all, dex gives much bigger DPS than agi. Dex lowers the invisible cast time of BB, give you bigger min DMG and also more hit. Agi gives you aspd which lowers the afterdelay of BB but you can learn to BB dance which almost nulls the need for higher aspd and even if you don't dex>agi. I personally wouldn't count on bard songs but anyway that's one question I cannot answer. Depends on both bard and LKs build I guess.

Astraeos

DEX will give you more DPS as ASPD is easier to mitigate for the most parts. Depends where you're playing it in regards to how you build it. You cant go wrong with high STR/DEX. Balancing your VIT/AGI comes from what you're typically against and if it's GvG or PvP. I prefer high AGI, low VIT when playing with friends or knowing I'll have Bragi and high VIT (about 80), med AGI (i'll sacrifice ~10 or so STR) when playing by myself or unsure if I'll have Bragi.

I personally never run with GW on LK, it just doesn't seem worth it at all, especially if I'm using the VIT build. If you don't want the dmg over the survivability, use BSB+MoH. And remember the goal of BB spamming is not to one-shot but to cause huge amounts of DPS.

After re-reading what you wanted, I'm now assuming you want a PVM build? I used to have this on iRO pre-RE... (Skip to like 1:40)
lord knight dimensional gorge

Something similar to that effect is pretty fun.

ggwp

http://calc.x-ro.net/?cavbLbibHaqa9bsababEcaapdhhEhEhEaalnhcEaaaaaapyhLd7hLeunyc7lyetlIe4lZbNtvbNeehjamkkakagffaababkkaaaaaabokaaaanaaaaHadaa

Realistic and cheap build for max dps but stil tanky enough to mob

http://calc.x-ro.net/?cavbLbibHaqa9bsababEcaapdhhEhEhEaalnkcEaaaaaapyhLd7hLeunyblnDbpnEe4lZbNtvbNhhjjamkkakagffaababkkaaaaaabokaaaanaaaaHadaa

The best build

Headgears maybe replaced with better headgears on your server. You may want to change GW to Ray and Porcellio to Peco2 in max dps build for more survivability (trading 10% damage for 25-30% survivability).

Zereges

Thanks to all, I will try ggwp's max dps build with few modifications.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange