Site Euh

Started by Usagimimi, Jan 27, 2011, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

If you type in Bone Plate, you get its description; yet, if you go:

Item Search->Armour->"B" it doesn't display at all.

Probably for other items, too.

i.e. anyone know a staff with the abbrev. "jk"?

yC

If you use the type in letter search the small letter says "(3-50 chars, blank means any name)" and if you really put in 1 letter you get little red letter says
"Item Name search not applied, 3-50 characters required." somewhere.

Otherwise I see the item show up in the click link search for armor -> b or clicking b in the item search form.

Usagimimi

I don't see it. You see the Solace? The drop-down menu is what I'm talking about :s

I don't actually item search one letter. I'm talking about hovering over Armours, then going to Armours again, and clicking the "b" on the top. It shows Brynhildr and Blessed Holy Robe [1]... yesterday.

You must've just added that :| 'cause it's showing up now, but it wasn't yesterday on Mozilla or Chrome.

It also shows the right Defense, etc. now, so one can't say you didn't modify that :P

yC

Actually it happens that last night, I uploaded a bunch of updated tables and files to the site (includes item/mob/map/npc etc with renewal item/mob tables too but no php for them until I get to work on them).  

I see this topic only after the uploads.  So I wouldn't know what is it like before the update.

Edit: Well I ran a svn compare and see Bone Plate wasn't an Armor type until some time ago. 

Usagimimi