Search engine auto returns to main page

Started by lrellok, Nov 12, 2010, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lrellok

When i search a monsters name, like "Sleeper" it loads the page, then immediately loads the front page.  i do not move the screen or click on anything.  please advise.
The most dangerous thing a GM can do is to play NPC combatants as if they have brains, goals, and the desire to remain alive.
-Abulafia from WOTC boards

I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways that don't work. -Thomas Edison

yC

I am not experiencing this problem.

If you are using firefox, next time before it redirects you could you right click the page -> View Page Info -> Media Tab -> in the Address right click "Select All" then right click again "Copy".  Then send me the list of urls there or use a pastebin or just paste then here.

Majinken Souga

I've had this happen to me a few times also, except it happened on the forums. I think it's an ad that's doing it. I'll get more info next time around.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.