Ownership of advertisement

Started by Tenshi07, Sep 16, 2011, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenshi07

I got a problem where the server owner went awol, and I can't seem to get him back on msn. This started back when his computer got stolen, and his only method of contacting me is via his phone. But now I can't even contact him there. So I'm an administrator of his server, and I can't get the server advertisements updated.

Any suggestions?

yC

First, specific the link and why do you think it need to be updated.

Tenshi07

http://destinaro.com/
RMS Page Link

I would like to keep the server description accurate, when necessary.

yC

Do you have direct access to the server's website?

and do you wish to simply update some text or take ownership?

If the answer to the first question is yes, email me at admin @ ratemyserver . net.

Tenshi07

I am a server administrator at DestinaRO. I can even post announcements onto the main page. I go by the username [GM] Sphere. Should I mail you now, or when I have something to edit?

I do believe the text will either sooner or later need changing, to be more accurate to the possible new players who are interested. For example, the server's no longer brand new. It's been open for a number of months now.

yC

With enough proof of ownership we can transfer the account to you.  But is that what you wish to do?  If you take this route we will try to contact the current account owner and see if we get a reply first.

Tenshi07

It would be great if we could contact Valkyrie, but I can't even get him to log onto msn anymore. :-\
And if you're wondering about server bills. The server box has other servers that run with DestinaRO, and therefore the bills are being managed via people who have the power to do so. Just wish I could get Valkyrie back. If you wish, you can speak to Rikter or Chilly, at CookieRO. They can confirm to you that Valkyrie has gone awol on us. Or you can message me [GM] Sphere at DestinaRO's forum, which I am moderator of. I have administration powers over the game.

Honestly, I wish Valkyrie was around. I hate to have to ask for intervention. But with no way to update advertisement details, it really sucks. =(

yC

I am still waiting for you to email me ...

Tenshi07

Thankyou for your help and time in this matter. An email has been dispatched to the specified address.

Edit: I think I used my husband's email address. oops
If you need me to re-send, that's fine.

yC

Err I sent a follow-up back to the email address the message was from, about a week (or more) ago.  Haven't hear from you since then.  If you need you can resend.  I was just thinking maybe you solved the problem your own.