#joblvlup

Started by Azma, Aug 08, 2010, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azma

Well, as a reward (I know it's not the best reward ever, but let's move on), I gave some Job Levels to a player using #joblvlup PlayerName Number.

The player, an Acolyte, successfully received the Job Levels, but he could place his points wherever he wanted to... Not only in skills of the Acolyte class.

Why is that ? That's a pretty weird bug, isn't it ? And it does it whenever I #joblvlup a player. Any ideas on where the problem comes from and how to correct it ?

yC

If he is an acolyte, what other skills he can put skill points into?  

This question should go to the eAthena forum, there's not a section that I find fits your topic but i'll leave this here for now.

Yukino

I believe this happens to all new server SVN files (same thing with my server). All you can do for now is to tell them to log off as soon as you #jlvl them up. Once they log in again, they only have the skills specific to their class. If not, at that moment you leveled them up (whether it is joblvl or baselvl), they will get all skills of all the classes (which is really annoying I know). It's a bug that happens to many other servers--I and many others couldn't solve it. But anyways, best way is to tell them to log off their accounts and log in again after leveling them up ^^.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!