I'm unable to log-in.

Started by Finalforza2, May 26, 2007, 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finalforza2

I just registered to ratemyserver.net in order to start writing reviews on some of the past servers I've played. Now when I go to log in, and it ask me to activate my account I receive an error message saying I haven't been logged in and to make sure my browser accepts cookies. I haven't been able to figure out the problem and the same thing happened even when I tried through Internet Explorer set to accept all cookies. Help please?  :-\

Emeralda

Just some basic questions:

1. You are aware that forum account and the one on the main site are 2 different things and you won't log in to write a review with the forum one?
2. Did you get a validation e-mail when you registered on the main site?

Finalforza2

1. Yes, the main site referred me to the Support Forum  :-X.
2. No.

Edit: I did find one in my Spam folder (must have overlookedit) but I'm unable to do anything with the code provided because once I click "Log in" and it says "You are now logged in" under it a link "Please click here to activate your account", which I then also clicked I received the error, with the statement about my cookies.

finnith

You could try making another account....

Or you can try contacting one of the site admins via another user (i.e. try to get a friend, if you have one there)

If you give me the URL I will be able to try and help
S>Rock lol

Play on the Excalibur Network servers.

http://www.excalibur-ro.com/

yC

the cookie message is exactly what it means ... if the broswer accept and save cookies it will be ok.

try use a different browser ...?