Dead link

Started by vizier, Oct 01, 2017, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vizier

I noticed that the Rockfile link for the kRO client is dead. It says that the file is not found..

Btw, I'm wondering why didn't you guys upload the client to Mediafire or Google Drive. Is there any issue for using them?

yC

I see, thanks for letting me know.  I just went and removed the links for RockFile, never liked them that much.

We had the client on Mediafire a long time ago but they removed the files said it isn't my file we can't host it.  I just think they don't like the amount of traffic we were pulling from them, back in the days there were a lot of downloads I got warned by a few cheap unlimited hosts before I decided to not host them on my webspace anymore.

Never occur to me to use Google for this stuff, I think Google is fast in acting if they believe we don't have the right to the file being hosted.

Jasc

yC

That Seireitei RO message I have seen it a month ago, I guess they still aren't ready.  Delisted.

Other one is dead link, http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=19650 put on watch list.  Thanks.