ExperienceRO

Started by jacque, Dec 20, 2015, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacque

ORIGIN
Hi my name's Jacque, and I have been on many Ragnarok Servers before, and each of them are rather unique. The sad thing is that, most of these servers went to the extreme of things,  therefore, as sad as it is, most of them died out over a certain period of time.

I am sure most of you have felt it before; You first started playing a new Server, it was very exciting, interesting, fun... but then a few months down the road, the server got dull, due to familiarity, lack of contents, developers stopped trying or perhaps, you have reached a point whereby. you have accomplished everything possible in game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION
I hope to give you an experience that you will never forget, hopefully, that as you play on ExperienceRO, you'll build new experiences you never had before. I genuinely hope that you'll have much fun and contentment on ExperienceRO.

ExperienceRO also strives to push you further, reaching greater heights in your Ragnarok experience. I will strive, to offer you something unique, if not better.

ExperienceRO emphasizes on: Individual Uniqueness, Fair and Balanced Gameplay, Economy Stability, Community Interaction, and Healthy Competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROJECT INFORMATION
Project Began - 30.11.2015
Project Completed - 20.12.2015
Closed Beta - 18 - 20.12.2015
Official Opening - 21.12.2015

Episode 1
- Chapter 1: 21.12.2015
- Chapter 2: January 2016
- Chapter 3: 08 March 2016
- Chapter 4: 07 June 2016
- Chapter 5: WIP
- Chapter 6: TBC
- Chapter 7: TBC

GENERAL INFORMATION
Server Type - Super High Rate (SHR)
Server Base - Pre-Renewal
Max Base/Job Level - 800/250
Base and Job Exp Rates - 150,000x / 150,000x
Max Stats - 1000
Max HP/SP: 20,000,000 / 1,000,000
Everything 4 Slotted, except Shields 2 Slotted.

For more information, click here: ExperienceRO Server Information

FEATURES
ExperienceRO's Path System (a choice between 'The One', 'Hero', 'Guardian', 'Collector' or 'Divergent')
Custom Storyline (initiated and still expanding) *optional to be completed or not*
Custom Quests
Custom Starter Pack (Basic Set)

Custom Main Town
Custom Dungeons
Custom Monsters
Custom MVP Arena
Custom PVP Arena (totally different from the usual)

Custom Headgears (200+)
Custom Sets + Set Bonuses
Custom Equipments & Weapons
Custom Refiners (yes there are two methods to refining)

Mall for Weapons & Equipments
Automated Events

... and a lot more!!!

INTERESTED?
Click here to check out our Downloads Section: ExperienceRO Downloads Section

NOTE
The server is BRAND NEW... So hurry and grab this opportunity to be one of the first to start building your experience on ExperienceRO!

<3 Jacque
(former player: XileRO, DreamerRO, ReflexRO, DreamworksRO, AnxietyRO, PhantasmRO and AudacityRO)