Previous topic - Next topic

Kirchen

May do one for 2012?

Strudel

Hey stop stealing my ideaz!

Kensei

Need a 24/7 uptime GWRO for this

yC

Christmas is coming, i mean yea has to be 2012 if there is going to be one.  I talked to some people but never get anything done.  Can't say much other than server isn't a problem, human resource is a huge problem.

Charity Case

fooking start alrdy pls. it cant be that hard can it?

Yukino

Uh... If you've read all the other threads about this kind of event, yeah, it can be quite difficult.
You're basically providing something that is balanced for all servers to come and join =/. Need the resources (time, money, server specs, etc) and staff members to handle all this planning (balanced server stats, time limit, any prizes, and so on).
As yC said, finding the people to back up this event is the hardest step (rate limiting step!).

Though, if one does happen, maybe I join it for once and experience a huge WoE =D. Never tried to participate in one before.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

D1gITaLMaYhEm

This sounds like an awesome idea, But..theres so much to take into consideration you would need a dedicated staff of people ect, i'd be game though if anyone has any plans on starting something like this and needs a hand with scripting ect, then send me a RMS pm.

Yukino

For previous ones, what were the rates normally? Any custom headgears (or just iRO things)? Do players have a preference for Emperium Hp, etc?

Triper

I think last ones were insta 99/70 with a click on a npc, basic non-trans gears and woe 2.0.

Yukino

Ah okay! I am just curious. So, basically no fancy stuff--just the basics :D.