um yeah i have a suggestion for improvement on rate meh server

Started by froakentoken1, Mar 04, 2010, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froakentoken1

when clicking on item search theres no items that affect this size so ye cant find whatever is%more dmg onto some size because of it and half the items in the first ragnarok online you dont list any ways to get them at all fix them both there must be some way to get those items lol maybe if i find at least one of these fixed ill actually take the time to refigure out or remember other flaws ive found on ratemehserver lol

Tom~

Quote from: froakentoken1 on Mar 04, 2010, 02:48 PM
when clicking on item search theres no items that affect this size so ye cant find whatever is%more dmg onto some size because of it and half the items in the first ragnarok online you dont list any ways to get them at all fix them both there must be some way to get those items lol maybe if i find at least one of these fixed ill actually take the time to refigure out or remember other flaws ive found on ratemehserver lol
Those items can only be obtainable through @item, unless the admin of your server enables a NPC that sells them, or a quest.. or adds it as a custom drop from a monster.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

yC

The size affect item search, you could try search with "Items that:" "+/- damage relative to monster size".  The script command for mob size is the same for all sizes with different parameters so you can't specific the size you are looking for, you could try to add small/medium/large in the item description search to narrow down your results.

ex: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_id=&iname=&itype=-1&islot_sign=-1&islot=-1&ij
  • =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=23&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search

For the other matter, many many are cash shop items.  You can't get them in game.  Some event items where the event is only done in the official servers depend on the country.  With private server running eAthena it's impossible to obtain many of them.