Some suggestions ^^

Started by Cait, May 19, 2007, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cait

Hi, long time user of the database, and I must say I absolutely love it! :D

Here are my suggestions:

- an NPC shop list? I Know all servers are different.. but a 'generalized' one perhaps? showing NPC locations, their items, and default pricing.. (ex: - something like here? http://forums.roempire.com/showthread.php?t=39539 )

- on Monster search have an option for NON-MVP only (personally i cant even touch the things XD)

- on Item search have an option for sort by.. like..  for ex: defense.. so a search for armor would go lowest defense -> highest or the other way around

thats all i can think of.

Thanks! :D

yC

i will keep these in mind, too bad you didn't suggest these before I am done lol ... now i want a little break first /heh.

The shop database, i have been trying to think of a design that will work, not just a stupid co-ordinate but more graphical that can be understood easily.  But inputing the data one by one will take a lot of time, need a lazy way that can be automated ... still thinking.

bentheexo

i can supply you with the most common npc locations and i can include the npc sprites in gif format to you. that is if you want it.

yC

nah location and gif i have them, but i need to map the npc location to the map image.