Server V Server The Challenge.

Started by D1gITaLMaYhEm, Apr 05, 2012, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1gITaLMaYhEm

So uhm i was brainstorming with some people and we all agreed that the last WoE Tourn was awesome and wanted to try set something up on that scale.

The Mechanics

A Server VS Server Challenge
Basically anywhere from 2-6 server owners discussing terms and conditions on a global WoE/PvP to help the competitiveness of the server (I mean Server WoE is fun and all but Global WoE/PvP defending the honor of your server could be much more entertaining) then finding an impartial 3rd server to host (would be more then happy to setup ingame conditions and a server dedicated to this on my VPS) everyone could agree on a time and then let the games begin (throw in some scripted events like Coliseum ect novice pvp while people wait for the main event to start)
Prehaps there could be a RMS hall of fame system for winners

Features
Item Vendor(No MvP Cards)
Instant leveler
Pre-Renewal/And Renewal Servers just depending on what the prefrence is for whoever is partakeing in said challenge
Events

idk peoples thoughts on this? shouldn't be too hard to setup a site/server dedicated to it.

P.S There would be no donateion items what so ever but there will be balanced customs on the item vendor everyone likes to look sexy while pvping right?

Judgement

Servers that care enough about this already do it.  Not sure if it happens anymore, but I remember seeing a couple Atlantis vs. Chronos WoE vids.
Super Smash Brothers 64!