Server Search: Exp & Drop Rate Expansion

Started by FantajiFan, May 20, 2010, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FantajiFan

I was wondering if it'd be possible to add the "Between" option for Job/Base Exp and Drop Rates when conducting Server Searches.

It seems like it'd be much more convenient for people to find rates they're comfortable with since many people like servers within certain ranges (i.e. 25-50, 100-200, etc) and not just above/below a certain rate.

I've read many of the recent suggestions with related and I didn't see a similar suggestion put forth so I'm writing it here now.  I apologize if this was already suggested.

yC

The current options together with the sort-by options will achieve a similar result.  For example, if you want 20-50 you can set the search to <= 50 and sort from high to low on the specific rate.  It only show the first 50 servers, either way you might need to narrow down your search or ignore those that shown below 20x.

FantajiFan

I think I remember why I didn't use that though, I still wanted to sort by Total Score in the end...

I guess if I have a narrow enough search it shouldn't be too much of a bother to see which servers have a high score.  Still though, I think it'd be a great addition to the search feature  ;D