Server Review score organization

Started by Rudolph Zyaber, Sep 25, 2008, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph Zyaber

Can we maybe get some way to organize all the reviews for a server from lowest to highest and vice versa?  I personally can't stand having to go through page after page of reviews 100 score reviews to find some actually decent reviews that you know are real (the ones in the 69-89 range)

if there is already a way to do this or it was suggested already then I'm sorry and you can close/lock the thread :D

Bleh

yC

right now the reviews cannot be sorted.  I don't see a reason for that maybe we can discuss it further.

I will note it down as a suggestion.

Rudolph Zyaber

Well if you look at the servers with the highest current review values, essence and feelro as an example, I have to either list by date in chronological order, or show all reviews by month of play, because you changed your system to only count the move recent reviews (at least 6 months old) I believe.

so anyway, suppose I want to see all the lowest reviews, the ones that are say for example 4 and below.   Sometimes looking at the worst reviews can give you an idea of how GMs on that particular server handle criticism or might give you insight into whether the server may be corrupt or not. 

On the opposite side, if I'm trying to find the positive reviews, and don't want to go through page after page of 100 score reviews (no server is perfect) that kiss the server and GMs donkey, and want to get to the real meat of the server reviews (the ones in the 60-80 range) that really show you what a server is like, I can't do that because I have to go through them chronologically =/

The way it is right now, RMS forces players to look at the earliest reviews only, forcing players to see them in a non organized state.

I believe this suggestion would benefit players and server owners alike, because they could then systematically see how well their server is doing based on the number of bad and good and s*** (cough*100 score*cough) reviews, and also get to and comment on the negative reviews easier.

Thanks for considering though.
Bleh