RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: RMS not playing its part?  (Read 5513 times)

Offline yC

Re: RMS not playing its part?
« Reply #15 on: Nov 06, 2016, 01:02 PM »
Well Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho, one correction to your post is I am sure if RO dies NOW some of the RO private servers will continue to run for as long as they can.  You don't have to worry about there will be no server to play.  Just they will need to develop their own new content (some of them are already doing it now) to stand out from the crowd.

I understand Yuzo mean we aren't being as helpful as we can everyday to bring people back to the game or keep people interested, but then if you think about it RMS has been around for more than 10 years if we have to do that everyday we will get very tired.  I am just taking a relaxed approach (saving my limited resource to where it is needed most) and let the community build itself as I said earlier.

Also, thanks everyone for the support and being understanding.

Advertisement

Offline Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

« Reply #16 on: Nov 07, 2016, 07:19 AM »
Well Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho, one correction to your post is I am sure if RO dies NOW some of the RO private servers will continue to run for as long as they can.  You don't have to worry about there will be no server to play.  Just they will need to develop their own new content (some of them are already doing it now) to stand out from the crowd.

I understand Yuzo mean we aren't being as helpful as we can everyday to bring people back to the game or keep people interested, but then if you think about it RMS has been around for more than 10 years if we have to do that everyday we will get very tired.  I am just taking a relaxed approach (saving my limited resource to where it is needed most) and let the community build itself as I said earlier.

Also, thanks everyone for the support and being understanding.
Of course some of the private servers would still be up even if all of the official servers die out. But I talked about RO in general.
If people lose interest of in RO, it will effect both the officials and the pservers. And also RMS all other Ro sites.
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2016, 02:31 PM by Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho »
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Offline Ron Henley

« Reply #17 on: Apr 03, 2017, 02:52 AM »
Yeah this forum is dead old.. and the website never make an update..

Offline yC

« Reply #18 on: Apr 03, 2017, 06:00 AM »
Does it matter the forum being new or old?  It is a place for discussion and it is at the latest version SMF is currently offering.

The website database is being updated regularly, don't make false claim if you don't know.

Offline Boreas

« Reply #19 on: Apr 04, 2017, 06:01 AM »
I think he is more talking about the overall website theme. It's mad old and could indeed need an update. It also could not hurt to SSL the site and forum, after all it offers a registration and login.

Here: https://letsencrypt.org/

Offline yC

« Reply #20 on: Apr 04, 2017, 06:53 AM »
Found out he is a trouble maker from AbraRO that is mad about the forum because we revealed some fact and history, well here I am working to take care of the spam and non-sense posts.

Offline Blinzer

« Reply #21 on: Apr 25, 2017, 09:18 AM »
ignore what he said, some things don't need changing. you risk going down the path of league where by trying to make something better you just make it a lot worse instead

there's nothing wrong with the theme of the website