Easier Item Search

Started by felinoel, Oct 21, 2007, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felinoel

Hi, I am new to this game, I was wandering around when I came across an item I liked, the Green Feelers, and I wondered, from something I saw earlier (the something I speak of would be black cat ears), what items can be made from the Green Feelers, and so I go to check out this item database here, and I would have to manually look at every item in order to answer my question, but why not have a search that would find this for people like me.

So to some it up, make a search bar, for if someone where to type in the words "cat ears"
One of the found items would be "black cat ears" because you need cat ears in order to make the black cat ears

yC

but ...

right now if you type in "cat ears" in the top search bar, you get "black cat ears" as the result and it has a link to the black cat ears quest too.

I don't understand your suggestion maybe ...

felinoel

Quote from: yC on Oct 22, 2007, 02:35 AM
but ...

right now if you type in "cat ears" in the top search bar, you get "black cat ears" as the result and it has a link to the black cat ears quest too.

I don't understand your suggestion maybe ...
what is the other items needed to make black cat ears, when you search for those does "black cat ears" come up

like the neko mimi, fluff is required to make that item, if you search for fluff do you get the neko mimi as a result?

yC

if you search for fluff ... you get:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=fluff&page=item_db&isearch=Search&itype=-1

and it says:

Is a quest ingredient of:
Mr. Smile
Sage Job Quest
Black Cat Ears

Of course the ingredient part is limited to our database information, if the quest is not documented by our quest database then the ingredient will not shown.

felinoel

Quote from: yC on Oct 26, 2007, 03:55 AM
if you search for fluff ... you get:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=fluff&page=item_db&isearch=Search&itype=-1

and it says:

Is a quest ingredient of:
Mr. Smile
Sage Job Quest
Black Cat Ears

Of course the ingredient part is limited to our database information, if the quest is not documented by our quest database then the ingredient will not shown.

i see, i did not understand at the time of the OP that item creations were considered quests