Regular / Boss, Mini-boss rates

Started by teenpspjunkie, Jun 28, 2008, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teenpspjunkie

I didn't see this suggestion anywhere else but if someone has already suggested it sorry for the duplicate. Anyways my suggestion is many private servers that I've played on have different drop rates for regular monsters than the drop rates for boss monsters(including mini-bosses). Like currently the drop rate on the server I'm playing are 100x drop rates for regular monsters and 10x drop rates for bosses/ mini-bosses. So i was wondering if you could make it so you can save separate rates for the 2 types of monsters. I know that 100x and 10x are easy to tell what the drops would be if you have one set but some rate can be more tricky so this would make it so you wouldn't have to switch between rates every time you want to see.

Also I was wonder is it possible you can add some kind of marker to mini-bosses like regular mvps have that mvp icon over their skill analysis but there no way to tell just from looking at a monster on RMS to tell if its a mini-boss

yC

the miniboss indicator have been discussed here:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/suggestionsrequests/suggestion-on-mvpminiboss/0/

the drop thing, i don't think i can do that much for mvp drop rate, still i will keep that to consider later not going to add features right now.