Moderation for Server Reports Section.

Started by Lucian, Mar 01, 2010, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

The description for server report:  "If a server that is listed on RMS has false information or have been using foul play, please report that server here. Only report RMS related material here!"

Meaning the rule doesn't matter when those "I am banned" reports are just in the wrong section.  I just suggest we have a "collector"section  (give it a name ...) for those rant that goes before HoS but shouldn't be in the server report or server review section.  I always wanted to do that when a topic pops up.  Though I'd think when the section is created the usage might be lower than estimated.

:(  Those broken links are found in Riot's rule posts.  Fixed two today, tell me if there's more.

Yukino

At yC: Okay, thanks for fixing the links ;).

Some of those posts though... have to do with some RMS things, but they got no proof. Thus, the bashing begins D: .

You can try creating the section and see how it goes? Lol, I would expect a lot of post bashing though if that is okay at all..? Then again, there is just a moderate amount of these cases (thankfully not a lot), so I'm not truly sure. Can't hurt to try though.
Posted on: Mar 03, 2010, 10:08 am
As for the broken links, I think all of Riotblade's posts have them. Suggestions Section Guideline, Job Discussion Guideline, and several more D: . Just a heads-up, and thanks for fixing them. We appreciate it.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

yC

I fixed  many of the broken links yesterday.

Considering to add the section under server discussion, i.e. at the same level as HoS/Soap.

Yukino

Thanks for your work, yC ^^. The links are all fixed I believe, so thanks for changing them.

Awesome ;D. We can see the outcome of it if you do decide to put it up.

yC

There we go, http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/rant-and-rave/0/

I'll have to make the official report section my own ticket system.  Don't like report topic keep getting messed up by unrelated people.  It shall be just between RMS staff and the reporter.

Lucian

Quote from: yC on Mar 06, 2010, 12:40 AM
There we go, http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/rant-and-rave/0/

I'll have to make the official report section my own ticket system.  Don't like report topic keep getting messed up by unrelated people.  It shall be just between RMS staff and the reporter.
Sounds good, yC. You can close this topic now.

Yukino

Yes, thank you for the addition ;). Seems like it's being used already... and really quickly, too XD. I second Cronox's message. Thanks for helping <3.

Lucian

Sorry about this, but I have a new request.

We have a topic in Server Reports that nobody can post in except for yC, or Pow. And I'm sorry but from what I've seen you guys aren't as active as the other moderators or members that have posted an application. (Correct me if I'm wrong) So I'm kind of suggesting we get a new moderator for these sections. Support, Server Reports, and maybe Recruitment.

Thanks,
-Cronox

yC

Well cronox, the report, suggestion or support sections are made for the site.  Not many have the power to change the site, adding more mods there will not help.

Lucian

Quote from: yC on Mar 08, 2010, 11:05 PM
Well cronox, the report, suggestion or support sections are made for the site.  Not many have the power to change the site, adding more mods there will not help.

But it would at least give somebody that is active the power to move, reply, and lock those kind of topics. Once the topic dealed with you could then make the adjustment to the site/forums when you get on.