Hall of... Fame?

Started by Astonica, May 09, 2009, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hutchy

* Hutchy marries Scars

Scars

Quote from: horo on May 15, 2009, 04:30 PM
Scars I don't think that 'something new' you're looking for exists  :-\

Well I did offered to help out and I am pretty confident I can make a difference, but I can and won't try without sufficient authority. Though I understand why recruiting me could give the wrong impression to some people. So I totally understand if yC refuse my help, but I really hope she can bring the change herself.

Astonica

@ Descent and Hutchy: Thank you. It's an honor to receive such compliments.

I don't really know the staff members here, since I'm new and all, but I know that the flow of RMS should be changed. I don't really care about who will do it. If not, good reviews would likely be wiped away by the trashy reviews, and users ended up thinking "Ah RMS is only filled by these kind of reviews/server, so why should I use it as my playing reference? I'll just look at other sites"
Simple, but can kill RMS surely. A website without any visitor is only going to be buried under the popping new sites.
I apologize if this post is too harsh and overexaggarating (spelling? XD), I just have a bad mood today. And somehow this thread is starting to be the "RMS revolution" one. =o