Character Simulator

Started by kawaiimomona, Jan 11, 2008, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusioneko

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 20, 2009, 09:36 AM
Quote from: Fusioneko on Jan 20, 2009, 06:07 AM
:P Would there be anyway to get ahold of those images used for the simulator, or the simulator it's self. Or is it completely closed, with no debate about it?

if your looking for the custom stuff / palettes i believe its taken from rune / roenhance

No no, I have all those, I want the RAW jpg/png/bmp images.

Rbread

Well, we don't have any individual jpg/png/bmp files except for the initial images.  The rest are generated dynamically.

Fusioneko

Quote from: Riotblade on Jan 21, 2009, 02:10 PM
Well, we don't have any individual jpg/png/bmp files except for the initial images.  The rest are generated dynamically.

So you parse a grf, spr, and or pal files to dynamically generate them? Talk about space saving. I was thinking about that. But thats way out of  my league in skill.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

yC

Quote from: Fusioneko on Jan 21, 2009, 02:30 PM

So you parse a grf, spr, and or pal files to dynamically generate them? Talk about space saving. I was thinking about that. But thats way out of  my league in skill.

that's how skillful riotblade is.

Fusioneko

Quote from: yC on Jan 21, 2009, 07:01 PM

Don't worry, my friend is quite skillfull. As soon as I told him, he converted one of his C projects into a php file. And basically copied all the methods.

I guess I'm good, thanks for the information anyway. :P It was of great assistance to set us on the right track.

Rbread

Quote from: Fusioneko on Jan 22, 2009, 01:37 PM
Quote from: yC on Jan 21, 2009, 07:01 PM

Don't worry, my friend is quite skillfull. As soon as I told him, he converted one of his C projects into a php file. And basically copied all the methods.

I guess I'm good, thanks for the information anyway. :P It was of great assistance to set us on the right track.

yC is just being sarcastic, don't take her seriously.  I'm actually not skillful at anything and haven't managed to get anything right.

retibution

Quote from: Riotblade on Jan 28, 2009, 12:34 AM
yC is just being sarcastic, don't take her seriously.  I'm actually not skillful at anything and haven't managed to get anything right.
yC is a girl >_>"... Anyways  I can compile a GRF with loads of customs if you want me to and upload it to megaupload

but to do such a thing wouldn't you think it'd be necessary to give credit to the original makers of those sprites?

retibution

If I'm not mistaken at the end of some of the customs .spr files they have a picture including there name and all other information for crediting but then again thats SOME of the customs

Rbread

Locked, please use stickied topic.