Theft from other servers
0 (0%)
Both
15 (65.2%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

LemonCrosswalk

When I made the thread, the ideas were put in vaguely so that discretion could be used on a case by case basis, especially with the artwork stuff. I mean, it's one thing to use someone's fan art and another thing to copy and paste someones whole website or grf for that matter.

And as for enforcement... RMS is the biggest collection of RO private servers. The majority of people when looking for a server to play on come to this site to look for one. Of course you don't have to be listed here and you can do whatever the hell you want to, but if you want a reliable steady flow of new players this is the best place to get it.

Hutchy

I have only one thing to say after the previous couple of posts:

Facepalming didn't come from 4chan. >_>

Ezl

LiteX:
God you're such a big baby, some big ole' blubbering shit of a post.
oily wen admins maek othrs do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DID THE f*** POLL SAY THAT? No.
NO, NO, NO. And by the way, boy. This is the first time you're clarifying your shit,

I'm going to obnoxiously bold and put dis at maximum size, cause I giant douche even though I've never stated it previously

AND BY THE WAYYY I still disagree with adding it to the "TOS" it has nothing to do with REVIEWS. RATE MY SERVER ISN'T THE BIBLE. GOOD GOD.

And to the ending part: Baby wan' a baba? Like I'm telling "YC" what to do, i'm suggesting she don't do stupid shit* YOU are suggesting. Isn't it in your "ethics" to not be a raging douchebag? It sure as hell is in mine. dick.

Poki:

Sweetums, this is a cute attempt and all:
Quote from: PokiYou might as well throw it in because it's better than not having it.
WHAT?
Why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote from: PokiIf you can control it, then control it:
I can tell you're a girl. That's not a reason to try to control others, especially when rate my server can't.

Quote from: PokiHah, and you know that WE don't have any "footings, any bearings, any smidgen amount of knowledge of ethics" how?  Or are you spewing out things on our behalf?  LiteX doesn't need to be a certain person just- I tuned out this nonsense, right about here. what arguement are you even making? LiteX is entitled to his opinion, just because? yeah, no kidding.

Quote from: PokiYeah, the fact that it being a private server seems like it contradicts itself with the ToS, huh?  Oh well, Ratemyserver doesn't give a crap, too bad.  But actually, you got the gist of it.  Maybe those examples aren't really that great, but that's really what they'll get for breaking the ToS.  Removed and de-listed from RMS.  Of course, they aren't shutdown.  Seems like a lot of work?  Yeah, which is why this idea is stupid.  Though it's better to add it within the ToS because it's better than nothing!
And like I said, once it's on there, it makes it more simple when having to deal with reports in the Server Report section.  Not only that, but the players can do the searching for us.  It's really not that strict, it only gets strict when the players go whining.

Don't quote me anymore, that whole post was just utter nonsense, it's like deciphering some code with your posts.

Yc: I agree, just a warning should be given, not real modification of the rules.

hutch: You' a spunky little cheerleader, eh? Spunky, spanky.

Turning topic into flame with LiteX.  More respect for members posting in this forum is appreciated.

Poki

Quote from: Ezl on Jun 27, 2009, 05:29 PM
Quote from: PokiIf you can control it, then control it:
I can tell you're a girl. That's not a reason to try to control others, especially when rate my server can't.

That made me lol.  Nice.  

Bawwwwwwwww.  By the way, I'd say this topic should be closed now.  There's nothing to it anymore.

Descent

Ezl preaching about others' lack of ethics makes me giggle.

Oh, you.

Shout box insults to other member.

Ezl

Quote from: Descent on Jun 27, 2009, 08:30 PM
Ezl preaching about others' lack of ethics makes me giggle.

Oh, you.

Everyone take note, HE' FLAMED ME first. Thus I am NOT to be blamed for the following flame:

I'm sure you know so much about me "descent" Oh wait, what you know could fill a paper bag, and that's being generous. That oh so includes your "moderatoring" skills, as it's quite piss-poor on a nice day. But I'm not here to judge you Descent, you're not a bad guy. You're those kids I tease when I'm bored enough.

The computer geeks that fix my computer and most importantly you're the stepping stone for greater people. Yep, that little stone you step on to cross the creek while you taking a shortcut to home. Necessary, yes, to not get your feet wet.

And just like not getting my feet wet, I like to not have any intellectual challenge when pulverizing some d*** moderator. You are thee' essential punching bag, a nice generic-enough-douche bag that I can just throw insults at, and then LAUGH at your attempt to counter it. Oh, please YC rescue the poor ole' moderator! He can't be blamed for his sheer lack of balls, and consequently sheer lack of dexterity, even for a shit-easy job like Moderating.

By the way Descent, spare me the "E-tough guy" and the jokes my mother uses, why don't you bring some real sauce and stop playing some old kibbles and bits shit. I've seen better insults dished out by a 64 year old woman.

Oh and enjoy that BBQ' of an ass I just served to you.

<3 Ezl

For personal attack and insults.  You have been reported.

Green

Ezl:
If you're a vegetarian, don't order at a steakhouse.
Every single place ever has rules and conditions. If you don't like them or don't think you want to meet them, then don't sign a server up on RMS. Simple as that.
It doesn't have to try and cater for every server ever.

... You supposedly served Decent his donkey? oO
By calling him a stepping stone on a creek?
My day has been made.

Ezl

And if you're a review site don't try to add the ten commandments to Private servers.

Over.

Lol stepping stone in a creek, god I crack myself up.

shout box spam.