3rd Class?

Started by crazyazn993, Mar 10, 2009, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyazn993

i'm not sure if this has been posted already, but i was wondering if RMS was going to bring the 3rd classes into the server. I currently only know of one private server that has one class, but it's fine if you can't. It would really help to create strategies before the classes come out in private servers. The server that has it already is Death Angel RO by the way. Please? haha...

the RMS test server is run off of the eA code, so if eA has them in then the RMS test server will have them in if it doesn't well then RMS doesn't

sorry~

crazyazn993

it's alright  :D I just wanted to try out the classes

^^ its fine =3
im sure you just have to wait

Shinn

for a long long long long long time   :-*

Cheers.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

LemonCrosswalk

The last I have heard of 3rd classes is that they were on the official beta testing servers. I doubt we will see it until they at least release them on their official servers.

Goshio

I saw that LimitRO had some 3rd jobs implemented.
Tyr Ragnarok Online

Cielte

Quote from: Goshio on Mar 15, 2009, 06:06 AM

LimitRO and any other server that implements these before they're released are going to fail

Quote from: Raine on Mar 15, 2009, 06:18 AM
Quote from: Goshio on Mar 15, 2009, 06:06 AM

LimitRO and any other server that implements these before they're released are going to fail

i agree =/
the third classes were to be balanced out by the renewal system, but without the renewal system theres nothing to balance them with

Sarin

It's more...so far I've nowhere seen some essential info about these classes-hp/sp bonuses, job stat bonuses, skill cost, cast time and delay etc....

A92FL0163

Quote from: Sarin on Mar 15, 2009, 03:33 PM
It's more...so far I've nowhere seen some essential info about these classes-hp/sp bonuses, job stat bonuses, skill cost, cast time and delay etc....

Along with the fact if they are going to keep some skills, as said in the description of archbishop, you wont, but we never know.

O Kuni Nushi

I have been looking forward to the idea of 3rd true 3-1 / 3-2 job class. However, the short clips and what I have been able to read about them so far only wants make me sick. Everything about them from how to promote to 3-1/3-2 to skills and names makes me want destory everything about them.  RO really out did themselves...  These are the worst concepts ever made.
O Kuni Nushi - Priest

iRO, VanRO, DmDRO, HopeRO (1&2), ParadiseRO, NovaRO, etc.

StarCrux

Quote from: O Kuni Nushi on Mar 27, 2009, 05:50 PM
I have been looking forward to the idea of 3rd true 3-1 / 3-2 job class. However, the short clips and what I have been able to read about them so far only wants make me sick. Everything about them from how to promote to 3-1/3-2 to skills and names makes me want destory everything about them.  RO really out did themselves...  These are the worst concepts ever made.
I agree with O Kuni kuni! Not only the concepts are ugly, even their sprites!! They made the 3rd job of the Priests(Female) look like a prostitute! Poor Priests... =(

caramel

Haha, I second that Kuni. I can't help but question why one of the most holy classes in all of RO is dressed so slutty. On a side note, I do not look forward to the renewal.