Yet another search for a low rate!

Started by Kealzorz, Jul 15, 2011, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kealzorz

I am alone, and looking for a new low rate server to play!

If anyone knows any servers the fit what I'm looking for, please let me know. 

Experience Rates: 5x-10x(can be floating)
Drop Rates: 3x-25x(can be floating)
Max Level: 99/70(trans) Multi-Level Up Preferred.
Max Stats/aspd: 99/193
Population: 50+(actual people not auto-traders. New servers too as long as a good amount of active people, or gms.)
----------------------------------
Customs allowed, just nothing that unbalances the server. Any donations must also be obtainable in-game some how(v4p, quest, etc.)
Custom quests/mobs/dungeons would be nice.
Something to ease the first like hour or so of playing on my first character... like a new comer set or something.
No Thirds, or renewal.
Must be eventful(Automated, or GM Operated)
Healer, warper, job changer, resetter, stylist, bank(all preferred.)
Good amount of @commands(rates, autoloot, showexp, autotrade, main, etc.)
Some sort of fame/achievement system(like unending voyageRO but not them since they don't have everything I wanted ;\ so  close though.)
If I think of anything else, I'll add it!
Please, try us out!

DarkPrince666

kealzorz you might like new world utopia RO
http://nw.utopiaro.com/

very similar to UV-RO

very balanced, 10x/10x/10x to 25x/25x/15x, automated and gm events, lvl 99/70, stats 99, population of 100+, custom quests/mobs/etc, achievment-like system, healer, warper, job changer, resetter, stylist, bank, all those @commands, noobie monster farm in town. with a great staff and friendly atmosphere to boot!  ;D

i think you'd really like it, hope to see you there when the server launches!

Usagimimi

I realize that it's a gigantic bump between Prince and myself, but as no one responded to you, perhaps it can be overlooked.

To add on to DarkPrince666's informative post:

Rates: 10/10/10-25/25/15 (Floating) ✔
Drop Rates: 10-15x (Floating) ✔
Max Level: 99/70 (Trans) ✔
Multi-Level Up?: Yes ✔
Max Stat: 99 ✔
Max ASPD: Consequently, I'm not sure about this ^^;
Population: uRO v1 had 200 online with ~30 vendors. A lot of v1 veterans are interested in the revamped UtopiaRO New World, and can be seen on the forum currently. There's also a bunch of new faces arriving on the server pre-launch - there's also pre-opening forum events, too ?

Customs: Extensive. Maps, monsters, gear, quests, storyline... A bunch of details in regards to mapping have already been released. Once we get closer to the launch date (September 1st, 2011), more information will be available. Everything will be balanced and accessible to all, though ✔
Newbie Grounds: As far as I know, there is one ✔
No 3rds / Renewal: We use the renewal client, but not mechanics - and 3rd Jobs are a no-no ✔
Events: Plenty of automatd ones, forum events, and GM-held ones will occur. There are already a few forum events going on at the moment ✔
NPCs: All NPCs you asked for (Healer, Warper, Job Changer, Resetter, Stylist, Banker) will be available ✔
@commands: Those listed (@rates, @autoloot, @showexp, @autotrade, @main) will be available ✔
Fame/Achievement System: We have plenty of custom ladders that should be available in v2, as they were available in v1. Stay tuned on the forum for more information ✔

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here / register on the uRO forums / PM Yusifer on the uRO forums (PMs are auto-rejected on my RMS profile). I'm not sure if in the month that this was posted you found something by yourself; however, if you haven't see uRO beforehand, then it would be a great opportunity for you.

DeePee

Maybe TalonRO is something for ya!

Experience Rates: 5x-10x(can be floating)
Rates are 5~8x, depending on a community effort.

Drop Rates: 3x-25x(can be floating)
Droprates are 3x.

Max Level: 99/70(trans) Multi-Level Up Preferred.
Max level is 99/70, however multi leveling is not enabled.

Max Stats/aspd: 99/193
Max stat is 99 and Max Aspd is 190

Population: 50+(actual people not auto-traders. New servers too as long as a good amount of active people, or gms.)
Around 700-900 usually, with about 300-350 vendors.

----------------------------------
Customs allowed, just nothing that unbalances the server. Any donations must also be obtainable in-game some how(v4p, quest, etc.)
We do have some customs that may or may not float your boat. However, all of them are obtainable by just playing the game, so no donation-only gears. Plus the best items ingame can not be donated for at all.

Custom quests/mobs/dungeons would be nice.
We have lots of custom quests, with nice storylines on their own. So not the usual NPC that can make 100 hats, but actual quests with stories. We also have quite some unique minigames and lots of other custom features to have fun with.

Something to ease the first like hour or so of playing on my first character... like a new comer set or something.
We have a fully custom newbie grounds in which you can try out various weapons from our server. If you do it right, you end up with a level 40 Novice when you finish it. Plus you get 250 Reward Points when finishing Newbie Grounds, which is about half a Talon Coin (worth ~1.1 million zeny).

No Thirds, or renewal.
Check!

Must be eventful(Automated, or GM Operated)
We have various automated events and GM-held events pretty much every day.

Healer, warper, job changer, resetter, stylist, bank(all preferred.)
Check. Healer is 1z for only HP and up to 1k for HP+SP. Warper warps to cities and dungeon entrances, not dungeon levels. Resetter is quite cheap, usually not more than 10k. Our Stylist has around 84 female and 66 male hairstyles. Bank is implemented in Kafras.

Good amount of @commands(rates, autoloot, showexp, autotrade, main, etc.)
http://talonro.com/info.php?cat=playercommands

Some sort of fame/achievement system(like unending voyageRO but not them since they don't have everything I wanted ;\ so  close though.)
Sorry, we don't have such a thing (at the moment)

If you're interested, don't hesitate to check our website www.talonro.com and see if it's something for you. If not, good luck on your search :)