WoE server wanted.

Started by MjaoZor, Jun 16, 2013, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MjaoZor

There shall be no 3rd classes
Rates I would perfer midrate, but I can even go for high aslong as MVP cards and such isnt a super high drop. ( Thanks judgement for noticing that <3)
I want this server to have atleast 300+ on it and this is without vendors so maybe 400-500-600?
I want this server to be more focused on WoE than Kawaii headgears/costum crap.

I realise that these servers hardly exists anymore but maybe there is one still out there?
Thanks for your answers
Mjao

Judgement

how can you be asking for a woe server when at the same time you dont want high card/eq drop rates?  wtf
I thought mid rate woe servers were still common.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

MjaoZor

Quote from: Judgement on Jun 16, 2013, 04:45 AM
how can you be asking for a woe server when at the same time you dont want high card/eq drop rates?  wtf
I thought mid rate woe servers were still common.
Well they can be semi high I just don't want the server flooded with MVP cards I should have said MVP cards & such sorry my bad dear <3

Quote from: jblazer on Jun 16, 2013, 06:03 AM
*drama cleaned*
Tyty Triper <3

Triper

*drama cleaned*

Each one is entitled to ask whatever they want as long as it's valid with the rules[3 items about what they search at least].
If someone consider some users lazy, it's up to them. That is a personal opinion and should be kept private because this section is about to help, not to flame. This rule doesn't exist just for some, it applies to everybody.

If anyone think that the section could use some more options on the rules to be better used, anyone can suggest some new ideas at the Suggestions Section.