What happened to all the good LR/MR pre-re servers?

Started by omnirusted, Feb 07, 2018, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omnirusted

Quote from: blink32 on Feb 11, 2018, 01:37 PM
meleero is nearing 3 years old, and is still going strong, very organized and active woes as well as daily (yes actually daily) averaging 40v40 bg. the only downside is players are spanish speaking as well as custom npcs, but fairly easy to navigate through (as someone who doesnt speak it). but the gm does speak english as well as most other players, but as with other servers, people tend to speak in their native tongue regardless of knowing english. bg is active daily around 8-12pm EST, peaking around the times at middle.

Unfortunately that is nothing like I'm looking for. Thank you though!

Lunalepsy

Good luck and have fun!

Fino

Hey Omnirusted,
maybe you want to look into Ragnaclan?
We offer you a fine populated & balanced Midrate Server with floating rates, generally it's 50x/50x/15x floating up to 60x/60x/20x.
MVP Cards droprate is 0.01%. Vending players get kicked after 48h if they did not refresh their vend. So we ensure that only active players have their merchants vending.
In WoE, we have about two to three active guilds. You can see a saved video on twitch here: WoE Video
We have a cash shop with cosmetics, usables and other useful headgears/items. Our non costume headgears can also be obtained through BG badges.

The basic server information can be found here: (Basic Information)

I also added you one recent BG screenshot in the spoiler.

Spoiler

[close]

So here are some links on how to reach our server & community:

Ragnaclan's Webpage
Ragnaclan's Forum
Ragnaclan Discord
Ragnaclan Wiki

I hope I could catch your interest. Wishing you a good day~   /lv

Bug

OriginsRO would be a great choice.

Pre-renewal
5x/5x/5x/3x
99/70 -- Max Stat 99 -- Max Aspd 190
No unbalanced content -- No donation rewards.
The community here is amazing. Very friendly, helpful, and welcoming.
Competitive-ish WoE, no BG though.
English speaking staff.

The server itself is located in Europe, though a great deal of players are American.

I've been here for a little over a year. It's my favorite server, hands down.
Here's an overview video I put together for it:
https://youtu.be/a_Rym_Qekws

All the best.

Omocho

Quote from: applecidervinegar on Feb 08, 2018, 09:49 PM
Why are people still looking to play pre renewal when there are tons of instances/cards/skills/job being released in RENEWAL?

Cmon guys, its 2018. Gotta try something new and move on from pre renewal.

Might as well just play a different game. That's basically what renewal is. They butchered and mutilated Ragnarok Online to "renew" it. Made it more casual, more simple. They took the core and soul of the game and threw it out.
If you have no idea why veterans avoid renewal like the plague, then you likely weren't around pre-renewal and have no grasp of just how deeply it destroyed and fractured everything.

omnirusted

Quote from: Fino on Feb 21, 2018, 02:08 PM

Hey Omnirusted,
maybe you want to look into Ragnaclan?
We offer you a fine populated & balanced Midrate Server with floating rates, generally it's 50x/50x/15x floating up to 60x/60x/20x.
MVP Cards droprate is 0.01%. Vending players get kicked after 48h if they did not refresh their vend. So we ensure that only active players have their merchants vending.
In WoE, we have about two to three active guilds. You can see a saved video on twitch here: WoE Video
We have a cash shop with cosmetics, usables and other useful headgears/items. Our non costume headgears can also be obtained through BG badges.

The basic server information can be found here: (Basic Information)

I also added you one recent BG screenshot in the spoiler.

Spoiler

[close]

So here are some links on how to reach our server & community:

Ragnaclan's Webpage
Ragnaclan's Forum
Ragnaclan Discord
Ragnaclan Wiki

I hope I could catch your interest. Wishing you a good day~   /lv

I will never, ever, ever play on a server that allows auto-pot or third party programs. I don't know why anyone would.

Fino

Quote from: omnirusted on Mar 06, 2018, 04:02 PM
I will never, ever, ever play on a server that allows auto-pot or third party programs. I don't know why anyone would.

We only allow it in WoE & BG. In any other events or modes (pvp, pvm etc.), its a banable offense. I think allowing this in competitive play is pretty normal these days as WoE guilds do not want to manually pot a whole GvG. It's about making the game convenient and going a step into our communities direction when considering wishes and expectations. We feel sorry that you do not want to give us a try but of course we wish you best of luck in finding a server that matches you (: 

Kirchen

Quote from: omnirusted on Feb 07, 2018, 07:33 PM
Myself and several others are looking for a pre-re server. I am also a streamer and will be streaming your server if I like it, which helps with advertising on your end.

- In the USA (for time zone reasons)
- No ridiculous rates, less than 100x but more than 10x would be nice.
- 99/70 max levels, 99 max stats, 190 max aspd.
- No ridiculous overpowering customs / cash shop. Cash shop / customs should be there for cosmetic reasons, not forcing people to pay you to succeed in the game.
- Some kind of restrictions on MVP cards and god items would be nice. They unbalance the game imo.
- Active community that is NOT 99% autotraders.
- Active WoE/BG (not just one dominating guild with no competition).
- Mostly English speaking GM team / player base.

Please let me know if you know of a server like this. Been looking everywhere.

since you are wondering about where all these no custome lr went. theyre mostly all gone :\ i also guess you are tierd fo this server hopping and losing all your work for nothing?
but there is one wich u may wanna check out. its only for 4 years and there will be soon trans.
ive joined 6 days ago, and i can only recommend the server not only because of his uptime and stability
originsro.org

may not fully hit your requierments, but i think there are almost no perfect servers :)
Server is growing alot recently might be the right time to jump in