What's a good low-rate server for a solo player?

Started by 8bitsdeep, Jan 22, 2017, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8bitsdeep

I haven't seriously played RO in about 12 years. Looking to revisit it and enjoy the memories. I played on TalonRO very briefly about 3 years ago. I really liked the server, but my friends that were playing with me didn't stick with it. I'd like to try again, but my play schedule will be very erratic so I'd like to go it alone to remove the hassle.

What I'm looking for:

• Low rate (~10x)
  • Extended level cap - If I'm gonna solo, I'd like to be able to be strong enough to do the dangerous areas and MvPs still.
  • Pre-Renewal? - I don't know much about Renewal, but since this is a trip down memory lane I'd like to stick with what I know.
  • Pet/Bot Priests?? - I don't know if this is even a thing, but it'd sure be nice for a solo player.

Probably a weird request, but I thought I'd give it a shot. If I don't find anything, I'll probably try and make my own server to play offline. But it's nice to see other people around in the world, even if you're not looking to group up.

ElariaRO

Rise of Midgard is the place to go if you're looking for a lowrate to revisit and enjoy the memories.
Has 5x5x3x rates, is pre-renewal and has a good population, finding a share/priest isn't a problem there.
They don't have an extended level cap (which I assume is being over lvl 99?)

Here's their website: https://riseofmidgard.com/

8bitsdeep

Thanks for the suggestion!

I was poking around a lot yesterday, and I think my best bet is to just play on a low-rate server like Rise of Midgard or Talon and level up there. Then, if I still need feel the need to solo ridiculous things, I'll just join a mid to high rate server and recreate my character in a few hours with a higher level/stat cap.

GM Brook

If you're looking for a new,nice,fresh & stabled lowrate.. give Aspen Server a try!
We're coming out on the 18th of February with a very exciting features for everybody!

We've got most of the things you requested such as rate level not with extended cap thought. Check us out anyway!

Brief Information:
Rates: 10x/10x/5x
Max Level: 99/70
Episode: 13.2 - Pre-renewal Basis.

Visit our website for more information.

Tristan

Hi there!
We are new low rate server looking for players hoping to become friends in the future...
Tristan RO welcomes you with hands wide open!
Rates: 10x Exp 5x Drop rate
commands:
@commands
@charcommands
@help
@rates
@uptime
@showdelay
@exp
@mobinfo
@iteminfo
@whodrops
@time
@jailtime
@hominfo
@homstats
@showexp
@showzeny
@whereis
@noask
@noks
@autoloot
@alootid
@autoloottype
@request
@go

HypeR

Hey
I'm like you an old player looking for an old school server
I found recently OriginRo
Its a fresh new server, opened on the 1.1.17
3/3/2 rates
The server have rebirth but no new classes has taekwon and etc...

I think if you take a look you'll find excatly what you're looking for
I know i did

Visit their site for more info
Www.originro.com

henry24

Hello 8bitsdeep,

Ragnarok realy changed alot last years.
I also started to play renewal and now i dont wanna go back..
The new classes are realy awsome and the new maps etc.
Also we have the clan system that is perect made for the solo player.

So if you change your mind and wanna try it out...
Come see Joy-Ro First week You get free ViP membership.

We are a 1x1x1x Server
Weekends we have 2x2x2x

http://joy-ro.com

[color=#0000FF]1x1x1x Renewal Server[/color]