with good freebies for starter  /no1
also include gpack as well   /heh
zeny based community  /no1
with zeny to cash or something like that features  /no1

1 guild (10+) here ready to join your server
/no1  /heh

Lai

Hmmm I dont think LimitRO is suitable for you guys ~~

We dont have gpack... everything else , i think we are suitable.

We have 16.1 soon 16.2
we have good freebies when you complete our novice ground + 24/7 free online server.
we have zeny based community.
we have zeny to cash aka you can buy vip coins using zeny from other players ~~

;D

iamgnome

Quote from: GigaByte on Oct 19, 2018, 04:12 AM
/help /wah  /help

We're looking for a server with iRo/kRo based  /no1
complete instances upto 16.1 or something like that  /no1
with good freebies for starter  /no1
also include gpack as well   /heh
zeny based community  /no1
with zeny to cash or something like that features  /no1

1 guild (10+) here ready to join your server
/no1  /heh

Join Ragnafied Server! It has GPACK and it will be celebrating its anniversary this October 26-28th.

Lots of freebies and complete instance up to 16.1!

Our database is a mixed of iRO/kRO/jRO/twRO!

Millefey

Hello, GigaByte,

If I understood correctly that you are one of the few people looking for a private Renewal server, please allow me to recommend NovaRO, as I believe you and your guild would have your share of fun here. With the sole exception of guild packs, I'm confident enough to say we have it all. As a server we are closely kRO-based, on episode 16.2 at the moment and of course with quality content and other improvements implemented every couple of weeks. There are plenty of freebies as well in the form of starter packs and a daily reward system plus the fair monetary features (conversion) that should suit your needs and wishes.

In pretty much the only case I would not recommend our server would be if you're looking for a fresh start-up (as our 4 year anniversary is right around the corner) or prefer to steer away from high-population servers, as I know some players prefer something small-scale. Oh, and of course, one of the more important things to mention -- the rates are on the high end of low at 25/25/10 so you will have to decide how they compare to the 1/1/1 rates on the officials and what you like. If you have any questions about NovaRO though, please don't hesitate to PM me or visit our community on Discord. There are a good few links in my signature if you are interested digging more into it before you decide.

Most importantly, enjoy yourself/yourselves on whichever server you may choose. ^^