Super High Rate PvP search

Started by Habuka, Nov 12, 2012, 10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habuka

Well hello there! I am currently looking for a server with high rates and a max level of 255-500.
I am more specificly looking for a PvP Super high rate that is quick to get into PvP. Leveling, gearing, etc. I would prefer 100% card drop for ALL cards (Including MvP). I just wanna PvP already.

The server should have at least a decent population with lots of English speaking players.
I Is Warned

Shanky

Quote from: Habuka on Nov 12, 2012, 10:13 PM
Well hello there! I am currently looking for a server with high rates and a max level of 255-500.
I am more specificly looking for a PvP Super high rate that is quick to get into PvP. Leveling, gearing, etc. I would prefer 100% card drop for ALL cards (Including MvP). I just wanna PvP already.

May i suggest u SoulReaper-RO
as u can see i have Scratched out the max lvl, coz thats the only thing which we can't serve

you see we have Max Lvl 1000/250
Max Stats : 1000
1 Click :  Max Leveler, Max Stat Raiser
All Cards/Customs in Shop (not free- din't wana spoil the RO Essence / yet almost Free )

so yeah ma friend what are u waiting for ? :D
join us now and for more info check out RMS server Detail : > Click Here

or if you are impressed already and willing to jump directly to our home page for
Registration
Downloads
you are most welcome :D

See you in-Game soon

Regard
Admin -Kon
[color=cyan] Looking for a new Server contact me now !!!! Fb.com/luckyshanky !!! [/color]

Habuka

Thanks! Still looking for suggestions, looking for a server that is ran from the USA or somewhere close.
I Is Warned

Habuka

Still looking for a server so post if you know of one that comes with those specs.
I Is Warned

Habuka

Still looking.

Something that is fast to level, easy to get cards and gear but not most of it is hunted for.

Plox?
I Is Warned

jericpo

You might wanna try our newly opened server, here's some info that might convince you to play with us!

• Max Levels: 255/150
• 3rd Jobs
• UNIQUE Gameplay & Features
• VIP System
• Talents System
• Faction System
• Armor Awakening System
• Friendly Staff
• Frequent Events
Do you want to experience a different kind of ambiance?
Then you should give us a shot! We can offer you balanced yet enjoyable mechanics that you will surely amaze you!
Give us a shot and we promise that you won't regret it!