vashgibz13

Important:
99/50
2-1/ 2-2 Class only
@autoloot
No-Trans Class/ Items.

Any other info doesn't really matter.

MrMystery

Hey vashgibz13! Might I interest you in SimplyRO?

We are a 99/50 classic server set in Episode 8. We only have 2-1/2-2 classes and will never be implementing trans classes or items that weren't available in Episode 8. We don't have @autoloot but we do have @arealoot which loots all items in the area of the item you pick-up. E.G. you only need to pick-up once.

You didn't have any other requested information but here is some basic information:

• Rates: 5/5/5
  • Episode: 8 (Niflheim)
  • Classes: 2-1/2-2 only.
  • Max Level: 99/50

We open up on October 23rd and already have a very sizable following. You should definitely check it out if you're interested in playing on a classic server. We've gone through great lengths to revive all of the old monster stats, old NPCs, monster spawns, etc. No other server comes close to the classic/nostalgic feel like SimplyRO.

Forums: http://www.simplyro.net/forums

RagnarokOnlinePrivate

Hello i'm the French Admin of RoP (Ragnarok Online Private).

We opened a week ago, currently 60-80 pers connect. We aim 200 pers this month.
The serveur is European, mainly UK/Spanish/French players.

The rate are 0.75/1/2  (0.01% mvp card). No Warper, And you have to do quests to change job.
Our staff is really pro (we are 30y old for the most part).

Episode : 11.3 Pre-Renewal
No 3 class. Old School server

Visit our website : Http://ropriver.fr/web

vashgibz13

Quote from: MrMystery on Oct 05, 2015, 12:46 AM
Hey vashgibz13! Might I interest you in SimplyRO?

We are a 99/50 classic server set in Episode 8. We only have 2-1/2-2 classes and will never be implementing trans classes or items that weren't available in Episode 8. We don't have @autoloot but we do have @arealoot which loots all items in the area of the item you pick-up. E.G. you only need to pick-up once.

You didn't have any other requested information but here is some basic information:

• Rates: 5/5/5
  • Episode: 8 (Niflheim)
  • Classes: 2-1/2-2 only.
  • Max Level: 99/50

We open up on October 23rd and already have a very sizable following. You should definitely check it out if you're interested in playing on a classic server. We've gone through great lengths to revive all of the old monster stats, old NPCs, monster spawns, etc. No other server comes close to the classic/nostalgic feel like SimplyRO.

Forums: http://www.simplyro.net/forums

Thank you for this, but a lot of useless edit/ revert/ nurf was done to my class. I was excited at first but its so hopeless now using my main class there.

vashgibz13

Quote from: RagnarokOnlinePrivate on Oct 06, 2015, 05:10 AM
Hello i'm the French Admin of RoP (Ragnarok Online Private).

We opened a week ago, currently 60-80 pers connect. We aim 200 pers this month.
The serveur is European, mainly UK/Spanish/French players.

The rate are 0.75/1/2  (0.01% mvp card). No Warper, And you have to do quests to change job.
Our staff is really pro (we are 30y old for the most part).

Episode : 11.3 Pre-Renewal
No 3 class. Old School server

Visit our website : Http://ropriver.fr/web

The website is not working sir, and I would prefer pre-trans please (2-1/2-2 setup) Thank you!

Roda Frog of Sakray

Quote from: vashgibz13 on Oct 07, 2015, 10:42 PM

Thank you for this, but a lot of useless edit/ revert/ nurf was done to my class. I was excited at first but its so hopeless now using my main class there.
I urge you to give it a shot anyway once the server opens. I say this because I played version 1.0 before and after the reverts and initially thought some of the reverts would make certain classes near useless, in particular assassin, which I played (and assume your playing since it's the one who appears to be hit worst....on paper....also I get the feeling that you might be Vengeance in which case this is falling on deaf ears anyway since that would mean I thoroughly explained my personal experiences to you, and you even agreed with almost all of what I said...but your still not going to play, but hey, what if your not? worth a shot.)

However, after playing the ever living s*** out of assassin reverted...in WoE, PvP, and PvM...and as a guild leader no less, and playing most of the other classes who's reverts meant a degree of nerfing: I can say that the reverts make almost no difference in who is needed and who isn't in terms of WoE, and they certainly do not exclude anyone from parties, or make them unusable in PvP (though in the case of assassin they do make it harder to pull off in PvP, and a lot more gear reliant due to the cloak revert resulting in you having to get crafty with monitoring and escaping, and essentially removing the ability to sneak up on someone and get the first hit unless they are next to a wall.)

In fact, some of the reverts resulted in certain skills actually seeing use rather than being ignored: such as B.S. Sacrementi, and in particular the trap revert made Venom Dust a much more valuable skill, as it could be lain on traps but the reverse was not true...which meant that when paired with a rogue or hunter, assassin class actually proved invaluable in ensuring that not only would the traps be destroyed, but that they would not be relain either...which is a big deal when you consider that the defending guild can literally just fill whatever room of their choice with traps and move freely while your stuck in place for 3+ seconds at a time.

If your seriously in doubt it won't hurt to play the server a bit and see for yourself, hell, give me your IGN and I'll invite you to a guild and get you most of the basic gear you need to do PvM and WoE so you can see for yourself.
Triper is really awesome! For real!

vashgibz13

Quote from: Roda Frog of Sakray on Oct 09, 2015, 12:23 PM
I urge you to give it a shot anyway once the server opens. I say this because I played version 1.0 before and after the reverts and initially thought some of the reverts would make certain classes near useless, in particular assassin, which I played (and assume your playing since it's the one who appears to be hit worst....on paper....also I get the feeling that you might be Vengeance in which case this is falling on deaf ears anyway since that would mean I thoroughly explained my personal experiences to you, and you even agreed with almost all of what I said...but your still not going to play, but hey, what if your not? worth a shot.)

However, after playing the ever living s*** out of assassin reverted...in WoE, PvP, and PvM...and as a guild leader no less, and playing most of the other classes who's reverts meant a degree of nerfing: I can say that the reverts make almost no difference in who is needed and who isn't in terms of WoE, and they certainly do not exclude anyone from parties, or make them unusable in PvP (though in the case of assassin they do make it harder to pull off in PvP, and a lot more gear reliant due to the cloak revert resulting in you having to get crafty with monitoring and escaping, and essentially removing the ability to sneak up on someone and get the first hit unless they are next to a wall.)

In fact, some of the reverts resulted in certain skills actually seeing use rather than being ignored: such as B.S. Sacrementi, and in particular the trap revert made Venom Dust a much more valuable skill, as it could be lain on traps but the reverse was not true...which meant that when paired with a rogue or hunter, assassin class actually proved invaluable in ensuring that not only would the traps be destroyed, but that they would not be relain either...which is a big deal when you consider that the defending guild can literally just fill whatever room of their choice with traps and move freely while your stuck in place for 3+ seconds at a time.

If your seriously in doubt it won't hurt to play the server a bit and see for yourself, hell, give me your IGN and I'll invite you to a guild and get you most of the basic gear you need to do PvM and WoE so you can see for yourself.

Of course I would still give it a shot and yes I am Vengeance. Yes Assassins will surely be useless again but I appreciate your encouragement, nobody (not even my guild) supports me like you do. They would encourage me to use the other 12 useful class instead (Lomen included) lawl :-)

ShisHenx

Quote from: vashgibz13 on Oct 04, 2015, 12:58 AM
Important:
99/50
2-1/ 2-2 Class only
@autoloot
No-Trans Class/ Items.

Any other info doesn't really matter.

Try this Server ..  http://mro.ragnaserver.com/cp

New Server .. Classic , Rate 3x ~5x ..

Normally Official Quest ..

vashgibz13

Quote from: ShisHenx on Oct 10, 2015, 03:46 AM
Try this Server ..  http://mro.ragnaserver.com/cp

New Server .. Classic , Rate 3x ~5x ..

Normally Official Quest ..

I didnt see any @commands on server info site. Is there @autoloot?

Roda Frog of Sakray

Quote from: vashgibz13 on Oct 09, 2015, 11:29 PM
Of course I would still give it a shot and yes I am Vengeance. Yes Assassins will surely be useless again but I appreciate your encouragement, nobody (not even my guild) supports me like you do. They would encourage me to use the other 12 useful class instead (Lomen included) lawl :-)

Even Backnforth (top guild leader on RetRO for a time and founder of TF) last time thought assassins were useful. Personally the best thing I ever did as an assassin player was discard the concept of being able to reliably kill and focusing on what else the class could do.

If you insist on playing assassin and Lomen and his guild either won't let you or refuse to support you, you always have a space in my own guild.

That all said, good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Triper is really awesome! For real!

Astraeos

One of the strongest things Assassins can do is Grimtooth with curse arrows, assuming the server lets you equip arrows on Assassins.

vashgibz13

Quote from: Roda Frog of Sakray on Oct 12, 2015, 02:22 PM
Personally the best thing I ever did as an assassin player was discard the concept of being able to reliably kill and focusing on what else the class could do.

Truth be told :-)

vashgibz13

Quote from: Astraeos on Oct 12, 2015, 03:31 PM
One of the strongest things Assassins can do is Grimtooth with curse arrows, assuming the server lets you equip arrows on Assassins.

And the best way to level too specially on low rate servers.

Maybe I should really move on from pre-trans and start becoming a "real assassin" with SinX instead of being a clown lol