Stable LR-MR Renewal server without to much customs?

Started by Landria, Jun 30, 2014, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landria

Hi guys :)

Is there any renewal server with rates from 3-20x?
It should only be stable and atleast not to custom.
I dont like custom gear with 100str and level cap higher then 150.
Should be have original gravity caps and stats.

Thanks for any tips :)

GMApple

Hello,

If you haven't try www.truero.com. Then give us a visit.

Is there any renewal server with rates from 3-20x? Rate:20x/20x/5x
It should only be stable and atleast not to custom. Useless we're under attack, we're usually online 24/7. We're trying our best to stay true to official server.
I dont like custom gear with 100str and level cap higher then 150. We will not add over power custom items. Also, we're based on kRO and the level cap was raised to 175/60.
Should be have original gravity caps and stats. Since we're following kRO we do have the original caps and stats according to kRO setting.

For more information: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/truero-%2820x20x5x%29-renewal/

If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Apple

Landria

Hey :)

Thanks!

One Question: u said we will not add over power custom items.
BUT there are custom items which are affecting the power of the character? Visual customs are okay, a shop for buying ingame stuff like headgears and something like that is also ok, but i dont what that custom items with much higher stats then on kro.

GMApple

Quote from: Landria on Jul 01, 2014, 04:20 AM
Hey :)

Thanks!

One Question: u said we will not add over power custom items.
BUT there are custom items which are affecting the power of the character? Visual customs are okay, a shop for buying ingame stuff like headgears and something like that is also ok, but i dont what that custom items with much higher stats then on kro.

Hello,
We did not add custom items. We only added items from kRO or iRO. But we're planning to add a costume maker npc.