Someone give me a home

Started by Yuzo, Mar 10, 2015, 09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuzo

Looking for a server, don't care what the rates are. Just want something with an active community and a half-decent woe.

Sell your server to me without copy-pasting your advert topic. Don't bother about rates and info. If your server sounds cool I will check out your site and forum.

NovaRagnarok

Our WoE is half decent and has been improving as it goes, and we currently have around ~120 online.
Community's generally pretty helpful and friendly, the few players who strongly antagonized others are no longer playing. :]
As a GM, I mostly focused on getting all of the broken skills working, and implementing new content as we go along.
We really like working on custom content that doesn't interfere with the official stuff, and rarely custom balance things just because we personally feel the mechanics are "unfair"
If you've got any questions about the server feel free to ask, link's in my signature.

Rider

Hey Yuzo,

I'm not sure if you're actually interested in a pre-renewal LR server that has a close to official game environment. We wanted to bring back the nostalgic feeling of how people once enjoyed RO. What makes us different is that we've made some improvements and rectified most of the core game bugs and broken aspects of game that is common with most private servers. The server will be officially launched on the 27th of this month but don't be a stranger, come check us out and take part in server discussions and suggestions.

Regards,
Rider

http://board.aeva-ro.com/

Zhin

Heyo.

So okay, you've probably browsed around and seen us advertising Leika. Basically, my main perks of this server that I'd like to sell to you are our awesome developers who are pretty much in love with RO and want to see it be the challenging, party-making game that it can be. This involves a few adjustments to the game to make Renewal a lot more appealing rather than a one-button Rangers Solo All sort of server. Some things are still being worked on, but Leika is fairly well polished and it includes a lot of content that no other server has. We have a billion hats or so, all of which you can change into costumes, and maps like Fire Basin and Old GH implemented, with a brand new jRO map on its way shortly that required a ton of custom work.

Our community is pretty active. The forums always have something going on and people seem to be able to find a party without too much issue. The best bet is to join a guild, and there's always someone recruiting on the forum. The GMs and Admins will hang out and talk to players all day if you want to, listen to your issues and see what can be done about it. Come into IRC if you can't find us ingame. Complain and curse at us, we'll curse back. We take players' crap. Basically, the staff at Leika are human and they treat players as human too. Muting you for being annoyed and telling us we're idiots isn't something we do. That's the kind of community we have.

We have automated events every hour and I try my hardest to do 1 or 2 events of my own during the day. Sometimes I'm busy or something, of course, but I do my best. We have a forum event every month. Our donation system is very carefully designed so that it won't be pay 2 win, since the entire staff will go off on a three hour tangent about how p2w is terrible and should be killed with fire, etc. Not meaning that we don't -have- donations, but none of it is end-game. You'll have to hunt for that. Even if you really want something, just win events, vote, and hunt monsters to get the currency.

Uhhh I think that's about it. I hope this is enough information for you. If you have any questions let me know. I hope you're looking for Renewal, otherwise I've wasted both our time. :D I like Leika. I really, honestly think that it could be the best Renewal server if it were given a fair chance. How many servers have three developers basically obsessed with RO and the way their server runs? And how many of those are actively engaged with their community?

Thanks!

www.leika-ro.net

Zia

Ah finally, a topic I can reply in. I don't really like replying in server seeking topics with requirements that aren't close to my server's features...but, ANYWAY!

If you haven't played in a Renewal server yet and you're up for trying one for the first time, I think Woon Renewal would be a good server for you to play in. I and my team of councils are around pretty much 24/7 to answer and assist with whatever question or concern any player might have so being all new to Renewal Mechanics wouldn't be so hard since there's always someone around to guide you. Aside from that, our content is close to official so finding guides to our content won't be so tough if you're still learning about Renewal.

Speaking of custom stuff, we don't have much save for some custom costume head gears and custom dungeons that we have to add flavor to the game. We have no custom items with custom stats as well. (I personally dislike that.)

Our WoE (scheduled Saturdays 1200 +0 GMT) is decent with 3 guilds participating weekly. The said guilds are also not just WoE-driven drones but are the types of guilds that do everything else and immerse themselves in the game. They MvP, they get into the seasonal content updates, they join all the events, etc. We also have several social guilds. If you're joining alone, it would be a good idea for you to join a guild and it won't be so hard coz most of them are always recruiting.

Now, a lot of servers put "FRIENDLY COMMUNITY" in their advertisements and it's usually just bull s***. Woon Renewal's community however, truly is. I wish I could use a different adjective than 'friendly' because it sounds so generic but honestly, there's no other way to describe it. Our main (server-wide) chat is interesting and funny. People always answer everyone else. You can literally walk up to someone randomly to chat then others will join in and the next thing you know, you're all chatting. We have our share of wise asses, cuties, nerds, comedians, and trolls. Though whatever type of player they are, they're all helpful. Yes, even the trolls. The players themselves care a lot about the server and the state of the community so they do what they can to keep it as it is - nice, non-toxic, and tightly knit.

Woon Renewal has a cash shop that has items you can get through donating but donating is not the only way to be able to acquire cash shop items. We believe in the importance of making sure every player has a chance of getting everything in the game without the need to donate. So, aside from actually donating, you can get cash points by winning events, participating in server-wide raids, participating in activities that guarantees cash points, and doing cash point missions.

As for our other unique features and other things to ramble on about, we have a fishing system, quest levelling system, pet system (wherein almost every monster can be tamed), custom quests, instances, and dungeons, etc. Basically, we have a whole lot of stuff you can do so you'll never really run out of things to get busy with.

Oh and last but not the least, it's actually the perfect time for you to join right now if ever you decide to since we have a promotion event. We usually don't give away freebies for new players but since we're having a promo this month (in celebration of the owner's birthday), new players get starter packs and players who invite their friends get a little something too. Details here: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16937

So if you think Woon Renewal's to your liking then here's the links that you'll need.
Website http://re.woon-ro.com/
Forums http://www.woon-ro.com/board/
Wiki http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon_Renewal

p.s. We're the 2nd server under Woon Gaming which has a pre-renewal server named Woon Reloaded (the number 1 mid-rate server 3 years running). Our server is young and is still growing compared to Woon Reloaded-senpai. Our staff line-up, features, and community are different too (though we help each other out with some things). But, yeah. if you're looking for a pre-renewal server, do check them out: http://woon-ro.com/

--
Wow I didn't realized I typed such a long reply. Well, I hope you enjoy reading it anyway. :p

OnceRO

Hi

We're a midrate. Nerfed a few drops, so economy is more balanced.
PvP, BG, fun. Yay. WoE isn't yet implemented so there is still time to gear up /no1,
We have active Forums as well as around 350 players average online!

Is that enough to bribe you  /kis2??

Radian

Hi there ~

Are you interested on a semi grinding and pvp server? it's pre renewal server with a maximum level of 255 base and 200 job level.

We got cool features in game that you can switch / save / manage your class and build.

A mini event that is active and always on for 24/7. we call it MvM (Monster vs Monster) where you can pick/bet on your favourite monster. and win rare headgears.

and many more...

http://originalro.in/

dikapramantya

hey yuzo if you want to play.  you can check in www.playprivateserver.com
i need a guild member to claim migration guild reward next sunday .

i can help your equip for little .

rates is 4000x1000, pra renewal server, have a 3rd Job, MVP Card Disable..

interest? if you online you can whisp me in game

TAK VACUUM NDASMU or Hideyoshi Makoto  /no1

Wyvern

I see that my earlier post was deleted for some reason, even though the first post mentions he doesn't care about the rates and not to bother with the server info, and that all he cares is about is an active community with half-decent WoEs (which I think it does), so I'll say it again:

ggRO.

https://play-ggro.com/

Whether it sells or not doesn't matter to me, as it's not my server; I just play there. There's really not much else I can say about it, but I will say that the more players, the better.