So...what's there in renewal area?

Started by Sarin, Oct 29, 2012, 06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarin

I'm kinda curious, is there a real renewal server with low-med rates (10x-100x drops, exp rates are not that important)? No rA please, I have really bad experience with that.

Husky

Quote from: Sarin on Oct 29, 2012, 06:56 AM
I'm kinda curious, is there a real renewal server with low-med rates (10x-100x drops, exp rates are not that important)? No rA please, I have really bad experience with that.
Hey there,

ROgasm is probably what will suit your liking. Very updated renewal low rate 12x/12x/3x not using rathena, infact much more updated than that emulator we've developed our own based on eAthena.

Hope to see you there!

Buckyx

why no rA... i know only CookieRO it has good player base

and there is new server ROgasm but with 2-3 active players, if there is good renewal i would play it too :D

Sarin

rA isn't Renewal yet.

Until few days ago I was playing a server running on newest rA stable, and it was hardly halfway between pre-renewal and renewal. ATK and MATK calculations were still based on pre-renewal, same for status resistances, many skills not working or not working correctly, EDP was hugely messed up by using renewal formula with pre-renewal ATK calculation, resulting in 20x damage boost, ASPD was also somewhere halfway...

I've noticed ROgasm too, but...population is way too low. If it gets up, I'll give it a try, but now...and Cookie is a no-go. Heard some bad things about it...

Regret

I'd give ROgasm a shot since I think all I need is a little community basis to get it started; after it will be easier to get new players since most of the people are only looking at the online count itself and disregard the awesome server itself.

Mortiik

well, is there even a RO pserver/emulator with accurate renewal data?

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

yC

Renewal is keep changing, we can't blame rA/eA because there is always the time lag between release -> data collection / mechanism observation -> translation if any -> implementation -> debug. 

If you don't like rAthena, I think that leave you with just 3ceam (just renewal jobs?) or official.

Husky

Quote from: yC on Nov 15, 2012, 09:10 PM
If you don't like rAthena, I think that leave you with just 3ceam (just renewal jobs?) or official.
Servers that use any of those known 1-2-3 setup RO emulators kill the renewal vibe for all players seeing as how none of them fully support renewal, let alone the post-balance changes.

Regret

I'd suggest you all to give ROgasm a try, especially you, Mortiik. As Renewal as it gets because Husky really seems to know what he's doing. (Check the changelogs!)

Strudel

Not quite sure if you're still searching but I hope you are if not I hope you found a good server.
Anyways, try LimitRO Iris, we just opened our doors yesterday.

Rates: 100x/75x/15x
And for the rest I would pretty much say visit our advertising page which list all the details http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/limitro-iris/

I hope you'll consider us and decide to join :)

Mortiik

Quote from: Regret on Nov 16, 2012, 09:26 AM
I'd suggest you all to give ROgasm a try, especially you, Mortiik. As Renewal as it gets because Husky really seems to know what he's doing. (Check the changelogs!)

Why me, anyway? I just poked into my brother's thread xD
I strongly dislike renewal interface, 3rd classes and their weird sprites, the new systems and calculations...well, almost everything that got changed, cept the sorted kafra.

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."