Seeking>a not donate (item at least) full of quest & mid rate server

Started by Primate, Mar 13, 2012, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primate

i  tried alot of server
but now i need something new:

custom things  are a good start (charms are a nice idea to make your char more personalizzed)
full slot gear? why not, for me  just help the balancement

halfed effect mvp card bonus? why not
no thanatos card? is ok
after-delay & resistence (race, size, element) cap?the best  balancement ever!!! (85% is a nice value)
limited custom charms (like ddro? i will love it)
nice guardians room that become more difficult each time? finally a non boring way to drop gold u.u (yes like nnro, that is a really nice server...but i dont like to solo party! more frendly people plz)
custom quest for lvlup? (cause it can be a x100/x100/XXX) is ok,
weapon that lvlup? cool (like nnro)
final quest for lvl255? cool too /heh

vote point? needed
only donate item? NO, NO..and NO. /an questable(ALL IN-GAME) item that can be taken with donate coins? can be ok afterall. /...

lastest update? with homunculus S and ep 14.1? wow! (i love ninja 2nd job, so a server that has all kagerou/oboro skills usable is my goal xD) for me, more recent it's = better it's..at least dewata plz /no1

ren or pre-ren? the same..just make fixed cast= 0 and it will be nice xD (a lot of delay on 3rd job skills? its ok, we are talking about 50xAtk skills u.u) and other things like nerfed rk it will be nice too xD (yes, sura can 1 hit u, but not spam it ) /ok

other things?
maybe a TRUE eng server,i  hate when people talk on PUBLIC chat in phi/thai/deutch/spanish/etc etc
also i hate when they ask u in private things in this language, OMG just ask before where i'm from!  /pif

high population? woe? i hope so  /heh

thanks for the answers, and excuse me for my bad english  /swt

ps.
make quest isnt a problem (3rd job quest is ok)
but  a reseter/ trans job changer/ stylisht/ warper (if just 1st lv, than bring me a way to come back to the last visited lv of the duengon plz!)
@storage, @autoloot @alootid (with some slot) @go etc are needed too...but are obvius in a mid/high server
mvp room isnt needed, but a new way to hunt them is a good idea!!
that's all i hope!

Triper

NOTE - Changed the name of your topic to make things clear and not making some people think other stuff.
We all know that S> is used for Selling and not very used for Seeking very often and that can confuse others.

Primate

Quote from: Triper on Mar 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
NOTE - Changed the name of your topic to make things clear and not making some people think other stuff.
We all know that S> is used for Selling and not very used for Seeking very often and that can confuse others.

ah thx! /no1