Servers with a functional RoBrowser

Started by Jumpdiva, Jun 20, 2014, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpdiva

Hello everyone. I joined the forum just to see if anyone could help me in my search for the Servers that use the new RoBrowser, or have an RoBrowser set as a Chrome app. I do know the browser is new and has a LOT of bugs, but I'm loosing for a handful of servers that I could try to find my match. Of course, I would love to download clients as they are much more stable, after the death of my precious PC I am stuck on a laptop that just cannot handle download MMORPGs. Thus, Browser games have been forced to satiate my gaming addiction.

• Rates: I'd prefer Mid/High/Super High Rates. I have played PrimeRo, which feels a bit low rate and though it does have a working Browser, low rate servers just don't do it for me. If it IS a Low Rate server, however, I beg you.. please have a Job Change NPC. This may be what turned me off of PrimeRO. The GMs and Staff are great and hard working, but I am just a lazy player. Just thinking about having to do those job quests again... Sob.
  • Maximum Level / Job Level / Stats: I don't mind this. Any is fine.
  • Population range: I don't mind this also, since I usually play these servers to explore and hunt things. Quests, so forth.
  • Server geographical location/Main language: As long as people speak English. I feel bad going into servers made for specific countries and not being able to understand a think that they say. As long as it accepts English speakers, that's fine.
  • Ect: Server must have a Job Change NPC, and absolutely no PK. I'm more of an adventurer than a PVPer, because I honestly suck at it. I did do WOE back in the old Ragnarok Online days, and loved it. But I think that was because I loved my guild more than having a competitive Spirit. Woe times, pvp functions do not matter. As long as I can play comfortably and not worry about it high level surprise attacking me at random with my lame newbie gear.

Thank you all so much for your time and help. So far the Browsers I have played are playragnarok ( which sadly, the Browser glitches out every time I try to zoom, so I gave up ), Primero and Woon ( Has a chrome app, but also too glitchy to function. IE freezes when you attack ). I'll certainly try them again later, but for now I'm curious about others out there.

Seffi ❤

Hey Jumpdiva! Our dev just released our Chrome RoBrowser about a week ago, as you said there are still things missing from the RoBrowser app but he's still working on adding more content. So far it's pretty cool. Anyway I'll tell you specifics of our server in case you'd like to come try it!

Specifics:
• Mid rate with 150x base, 150x job, and 50x drop.
• WoonRO has actually been known as one of those "spoon feeding" servers lol.. we have a lot of features which cater to lazy players. So we do have a job changer among other features which will help make your RO experience easier.
• Pre-Renewal with max level 99/70. Max stats is 99.
• Population fluctuates around 300 online, not including vendors it can range around 150 - 250 at most. We also have a lot of custom quest content at our @go quest. Over 300 headgear and gear quests.
• Our main language is English.
• Not a PK server, so no worries about that.

Also lol I just read what you said at the very bottom, I didn't notice that before I wrote this post. I'll have our dev look into the freeze you're talking about and maybe we can fix it. If you know of any other glitches feel free to let us know and we could probably work them out. Thanks for trying us out! (:

Forums: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/
Wiki page: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Jumpdiva

Woon really is my ideal server, and I even showed it to a friend. Sadly their internet connection is lame so we weren't able to explore it together. Good to know the dev is working with the Chrome app, because having Ragnarok-Online in Chrome is God-sent. I'll go back to try and work with it patiently and if I find any bugs, will let the devs know in the forums.

Thank you Seffi!

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Jumpdiva on Jun 21, 2014, 10:55 AM
Woon really is my ideal server, and I even showed it to a friend. Sadly their internet connection is lame so we weren't able to explore it together. Good to know the dev is working with the Chrome app, because having Ragnarok-Online in Chrome is God-sent. I'll go back to try and work with it patiently and if I find any bugs, will let the devs know in the forums.

Thank you Seffi!

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad you enjoyed your time playing, and I hope we can make our browser app better so you could play much easier.

When I first heard of RO on a Chrome app I thought it was pretty awesome as well, especially when our dev said he could make one that runs Woon, so cool x.x Also if you're trying to access our website by any chance, it should be back up sometime today. Our web host is moving us to another machine ;P
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Silverbaine

why does woon... sound so very familiar... did woon have a brother server?
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Silverbaine on Jun 22, 2014, 07:52 AM
why does woon... sound so very familiar... did woon have a brother server?
Woon Reloaded is the 2nd version of Woon created in November 2011, there was another version just called Woon that existed earlier than that. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? There have also been some staff who have gone and made other servers after they were staff on Woon, maybe you played one of those servers?
[/URL]

lilsword

You might want to try PlayRO. www.playragnarok.ws ,  600+ online players everyday~

Jumpdiva

Quote from: Seffi ❤ on Jun 22, 2014, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm glad you enjoyed your time playing, and I hope we can make our browser app better so you could play much easier.

When I first heard of RO on a Chrome app I thought it was pretty awesome as well, especially when our dev said he could make one that runs Woon, so cool x.x Also if you're trying to access our website by any chance, it should be back up sometime today. Our web host is moving us to another machine ;P

I haven't really gotten far in playing it, so once the problem gets fixed I'll be able to explore it a lot more. The fact that it's a Chrome app does make it ten times more appealing. I don't have to hunt down the website to find the browser link, which is what other private server browsers have you do.

I thought it had shut down or something. Will wait then. Thanks!

Jumpdiva

Quote from: lilsword on Jun 22, 2014, 09:46 AM
You might want to try PlayRO. www.playragnarok.ws ,  600+ online players everyday~

Yes I've tried playRO. Actually, I ended up going back to this while WoonRO is down and they've fixed a lot of their browser issues. My only problem now is that it's not really newbie friendly. There's no Novice training area, so once I was thrust into the custom Prontera ( which looks amazing ) I didn't know what to do. I'm still struggling to figure out where to go to level and things like that. But it's playable and it's a nice rate server.

raggybaby

Glad you tried out our server, we're still focusing on our grand launch which is tonight, after that we'll push with updates for the browser and the apps for Android and iOS. We hope you'll consider us again if it's just the job change npc that pushed you off :)

Jumpdiva

Quote from: raggybaby on Jun 28, 2014, 06:13 AM
Glad you tried out our server, we're still focusing on our grand launch which is tonight, after that we'll push with updates for the browser and the apps for Android and iOS. We hope you'll consider us again if it's just the job change npc that pushed you off :)

PrimeRO was wonderful. I usually avoid lowrate servers, but not only did you guys keep people up to date and work to fix every single bug that was made known, the GMs were actove and supportive in game.
It really is just the jobchanger that keeps my moral down, for PrimeRO.

You guys are doing big things and I swear the moment you guys hit ios, I'll be on it. XD

Zer

Quote from: lilsword on Jun 22, 2014, 09:46 AM

Thanks for putting my server here, i am going to reply but i saw your posts.. thank you :D