Server wanted: LR-MR (Possibly HR)

Started by Ravi D, Sep 17, 2011, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravi D

No stealing my image.
So to put it simply, I'm looking for a new server to settle into.
Boredom always seems to bring me back to RO. But finding a server that keeps me interested enough is one of the main issues.

What I'm looking for
Ideally, I'd like to join a MR. Rate wise, doesn't matter. As long as it's a decent MR that's had some work put into it.
I will consider a LR as well. Same goes for a HR.
Okay. Onto the things I'm mostly looking for.

- Professional Staff. It's as simple as that.
- EXP/DROP events. Such as weekend rate increases and the likes. Mixes it up a bit.
- Custom pets. I adore pets.
- English as the main language. I don't mind people speaking their native tongue in game. But when it comes to the forums and such. English would be nice.
- Enforced rules. Meaning rules that the staff also have to follow, also meaning rule breakers get their asses handed to them. No favouritism and such.
- Active forums/community. I tend to hang around on the forums more than in game, you know unless it's a good server. Then I'll be in game a fair amount.
- Also related to the above, forum events.
- Balanced/fair Donation items. No God items or PvP advantages.
- Now this one is a big want. A clean server. Meaning no clutter. Not a population built off of multi clients and auto trades. And on the subject of population, I'd prefer a new server. Or a low populated server.

I really don't want to join a server that spams announcements every 5-10 minutes either. Just, putting that out there.It's annoying. ><

This past hmm, lets say 8 months? I've been back and forth from RO. And so far every server has been a disopointed in one way or another.
I'm really looking to find a server to settle into.

I'm currently on EmperiumRO. So Emp need not apply. :P (No offence to the server/staff/community. It's a fantastic server. It's just not the server for me. Not to settle into anyway. But if I can't find anything else, I'll probably end up staying there.)

Servers I've tried & refuse to go back to. (Most recent/re-tried)
UtopiaRO
TalonRO
Intense Ragnarok Online
EssenseRO
HeRO
And a few newer servers that I honestly can't remember. The "Lost cause" Kinds.

But yeah. If you think your server has what I'm looking for, advertise it here. : D

Syron

QuoteWhat I'm looking for
Ideally, I'd like to join a MR. Rate wise, doesn't matter. As long as it's a decent MR that's had some work put into it.
I will consider a LR as well. Same goes for a HR.
Okay. Onto the things I'm mostly looking for. We are a Mid rates server 100x / 100x / 50x with lots of work generated.

- Professional Staff. It's as simple as that. At Heaven-RO our staff team is very mature and very professional.
- EXP/DROP events. Such as weekend rate increases and the likes. Mixes it up a bit. We are soon hosting a double EXP weekend from 23rd to 25th September.
- Custom pets. I adore pets. We are in the process of adding over 100 Custom pets, should be fun once their implemented.
- English as the main language. I don't mind people speaking their native tongue in game. But when it comes to the forums and such. English would be nice. English is our main language.
- Enforced rules. Meaning rules that the staff also have to follow, also meaning rule breakers get their asses handed to them. No favouritism and such. We treat every player the same, we also have some very strict rules, we have rules boards scatted around the server so all players will understand them and follow them accordingly.
- Active forums/community. I tend to hang around on the forums more than in game, you know unless it's a good server. Then I'll be in game a fair amount. The staff and our players are very active within our forums.
- Also related to the above, forum events.
- Balanced/fair Donation items. No God items or PvP advantages. All our donation items are highly balanced to make the game play fun rather than unbalanced, our donation are also obtainable to the none donators with a little effort in-game.
- Now this one is a big want. A clean server. Meaning no clutter. Not a population built off of multi clients and auto trades. And on the subject of population, I'd prefer a new server. Or a low populated server. Heaven-RO is a fresh new server and growing at a nice pace peaking at just over 40 players, we don't allow multi-clients so its 1 client open per computer.

For more information about Heaven-RO click the link below;

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=12987&url_sname=Heaven-RO

You can also see our reviews of what other players have to say about Heaven-RO using the link below;

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=12987&itv=6&url_sname=Heaven-RO&page_num=1

Hope to see you in-game sometime.

Regards,

Syron
www.Heaven-RO.com

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

We are a 3rd Job server with Full Renewal Mechanics. (150/50)

Our server has majority of English speakers with no custom items all official..

Our official forum will be launched this coming week & absolutely no multi-clienting in our server as our game protection prevents this..

we have launched 5 days ago so it's pretty new and we have 15-30 players active daily.. War of the Emperium will commence next month..

we are a midrate server with 50x/50x EXP rates and modified challenging drop rates for ultimate fun factor!..

PS: We do not have custom pets  & we are a no donations server...

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

Purr

Come check out http://bo-ro.net
You won't be disappointed. The server is a high rate that's about 3 weeks old. With 40-50 players and growing.

- The staff is very professional. They don't sit in town and cause drama with players. Instead they are very helpful and have answered my questions and helped the way a GM should. No bologne with them.
- I love custom pets too. Every pet drops off a mob at a very low chance! Sometimes a vendor will sell a random egg. You need to read the changelog.
- The majority of players are English-speaking.
- Like I said, the GMs do their job. If they see someone not being nice they will tell them to calm down or consequences will arise. Most players are nice though you will sometimes find the not-so-nice player.
- The forums are pretty active for the population (especially an active marketplace).
- Their are plenty of events to do like increased drop rates, hide and seek, automated events, and more.
- Any donation you find can be obtained by a regular player!
- Vendors must vend in a specific area. They cant sell close to npcs or other vendors. Its organized.

yC

Nice to see seekers put some effort in looking for a server they want to settle in.  At first sight I thought this is an advertisement post.  Hope you can find what you are looking for.

Neo's reply deleted because he made no attempt to try to match the requirements.

LuTze

You mentioned you'd prefer a new server? Well try Puppy-RO

http://puppy-ro.net/

Professional Staff Yes

2 Staff members total, the admin is a professional software developer and eA Renewal Project contributor. The other a part-time web designer.

Exp/Drop Events No

None, due to the server being too new and the population too low.

Custom Pets No

Is this something substantial that makes or breaks peoples opinion? We try and keep customizations to a minimum.

English Server Yes

It's a UK Server.

Enforced Rules Yes

You bet.

Active Forums/Community No

As suggested earlier, brand new server. So not yet. The forums are also linked to the in-game accounts, so your actions on one will affect the other.

Forum Events No

Once again, server is too new for this to be viable.

Balanced/fair Donation Items Yes

Yes, zero donations.

Clean Server  Yes

One of the cleanest you ever saw. Minimal customizations (except for a few necessary evils like a warper to the Eden quests etc.)
Brand new server so no autotrade population.

Announcements

Well, we have them, but they're short and too the point.

Once again, that's http://puppy-ro.net/

Strudel

QuoteIf you think your server has what I'm looking for, advertise it here : D

Alright.

Basic info:
■Max Level: 99/70, Trans only No 3rd jobs.
■Rates: 75x/75x/25x (Cards are 0.5%, Boss Card 0.05%, Boss Drop 5x/ Quest Exp 10x)
■Languages: English mainly, but you can also hear, russian, italian, german, tagalog, spanish, czech. GM supported languages, Swedish, Chinese, German, English, bits of french and spanish (but google helps a lot)
■Max ASPD: 190
■Population: 30 in average, 40 midday, and it swings in 45~50 later in the day. Just today we had 53 again for over an hour again.

Now to answer your reqs..:
LimitRO Metro has a professional GM team that is on nearly everyday, and very forum active so even if we don't manage to come online we'll answer your questions via the forum. We don't often have EXP or EXP drop events such as increased drop rates or increased exp in general, unless we have special occasions, Lai's Birthday, mine, Halloween, April fools, Christmas, the usual stuff, other than that we have a weekly random level event, so that could count and a different way of leveling and having fun. (:
We don't enforce english in main chat (via mutes or jails), yet we do in the forum (that is if it gets used) we seem to be having a problem getting players to actually participate in the forum community. In-game their nice and very talk-active, but they seem to be a little lazy to actual bother coming onto a website and register again. I'm sure that once we have a couple of people forum active the rest will slowly join. We do enforce our rules and punish the players accordingly, although we tend to give out warnings to first time offenders, yet again that depends on the severity of the issue at hand. Donations are very balanced, all donation items only give a max of +1 stats to all, and have 1 slot, all donations are either usable items or a top headgear, or middle headgear, that are located in the custom headgear slot, so as to not prevent you from picking your favorite normal headgear. (But be warned, anything in the custom headgear slot covers up real headgears)
We are indeed a clean server, no trash talking, no 50 thousand vends, we usually have 3~12 vends online most of them via @at but that's only 12 hours, so it'll autolog them out afterwards. We also only allow 2 clients at the same time which means the players online are likely to be real and not quad cliented.

We have announcements for automated events every 1-2hours roughly, depends if you're on at a good or bad timing. And then the usual Cool Event announcements that appear every 12 hours?

We do have custom quests for pets but not exactly custom pets directly, so that's still a thing to be added and it is on the list.

We have weekly events and woe is starting soon so I hope I was somehow able to intrigue you to come visit us (:

URL: http://metro.limit-ro.net

Ravi D

Thanks for all the replies.
It's nice to see there are still more options out there for me.

Of course no offence meant to the servers I've passed through so far. I guess I'm just picky? But I don't want anyone thinking bad of them. They just simply aren't for me. But thank you for advertising. : D

I'll get to checking out these new replies/servers. ^^

@ yC: Hah yeah, I can see why it would look like that. My bad there. Just wanted to you know, let others know I am on a server at the moment, but it's just not for me. (Again, no offence meant.)

I'm sure one of these will end up being: My RO home. ^^

Also, thanks for putting the effort in to answer my first reply. It really does make server searching more appealing. ^^

Ravi D

I've decided on the server I'll be sticking to.
Could I get this locked please? : 3

derrick

Quote from: Ravi D on Sep 17, 2011, 07:34 AM
What I'm looking for
I will consider a LR as well. Same goes for a HR. we are a HR server. come check us out at www.brightsidero.com

Okay. Onto the things I'm mostly looking for.

- Professional Staff. It's as simple as that.  Yes, we have staff for deving and events/support.
- EXP/DROP events. Such as weekend rate increases and the likes. Mixes it up a bit. We dont have floating rates considering we are already a HR server. Leveling and hunting is already easy.
- Custom pets. I adore pets. We have custom pets, and they are all being worked on as well for them to do more things than just being a pet.
- English as the main language. I don't mind people speaking their native tongue in game. But when it comes to the forums and such. English would be nice. English is our main language.
- Enforced rules. Meaning rules that the staff also have to follow, also meaning rule breakers get their asses handed to them. No favouritism and such. YES.
- Active forums/community. I tend to hang around on the forums more than in game, you know unless it's a good server. Then I'll be in game a fair amount. Our server is active on forums.
- Also related to the above, forum events. we hold forum events as much as we can.
- Balanced/fair Donation items. No God items or PvP advantages. Our donations items are balanced, we dont have any OP customs. And customs are available in game as well you just have to quest for them or get crystals.
- Now this one is a big want. A clean server. Meaning no clutter. Not a population built off of multi clients and auto trades. And on the subject of population, I'd prefer a new server. Or a low populated server. We are a new and growing server we have peaked at 68 before. BUt we opened 2 months ago. Give us a try ! :D

We are waiting for you ! :D Come join the fun. www.brightsidero.com