Server Seeking Sub-Forum RulesTopic Starter:
For every server seeking topic, you are required to include at least three different requirements
to help readers understand your taste of servers. Only that will be considered as a serious topic. If we think your server seeking requirements are too board, we reserve the right to move your topic to the Junk Yard (or simply delete it) with or without notice to you.
Here is a list of the most common requirements that could avoid your topic ending in the Junk Yard:
- The rates of the server you are looking for. Specific mvp item or card drop rates.
- Maximum Level / Job Level / Stats.
- Population range.
- Server geographical location.
- The main language of the server and any secondary languages you would like to see.
- Customs, episodes, apsd, specific map, WoE time or other miscellaneous features.
Topic starters now have the option to remove posts in their own topics (this function is located at the top right corner of each post). This shall be used to organize a search whenever possible.Replier:
Note 1: Topics in Server Seeking Sub-Forum will be purged after 180 days.Note 2: You must have at least 10 posts to post replies to other member's topics.
- Do not repeatedly reply to different topics in this sub-forum with a nearly identical message (copy and paste message) to recommend a server. That is the same as spamming.
- Your server recommendation must be original and written specifically to the server seeker that started the topic.
- Your server recommendation must address the server seeker's requirements - sure, include some things you think they might like, but please keep the body of the advertisement directed at what the server seeker is looking for.
- Do not include a copy of your server advertisement and/or promotional images in every recommendation you make. If you have to include the full detail of your server, you should only provide a url link to it and avoid repeating the same detail in your posts. Do not try to hide it using a spoiler tag.